1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561197960567172 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Limpbowl, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Limpbowl

Limpbowl New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48429183
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197960567172

Victim profile: 76561198057124094

What happened? Description:
    The Scammer saw my trade on CS:GO lounge for my Tiger Tooth (Factory New) and he was stating that he'd buy a Butterfly Knife | Slaughter (Field-Tested). He kept sending me links like "Is this the knife you want [Insert Dodgy link here]" I kept trolling him as I knew he was a scammer right off the bat and kept saying I opened the link and he was like "No you didn't click it". Eventually he must have figured out that I'm not clicking on the link so he began to say "You send an offer for your knife, then I'll buy the knife you want and counter offer you" Which again is a scam tactic so he can just accept the trade and run off with my knife. So I was like "Yeah I've sent it" (Which I was mucking around acting like it didn't send) he got angry and finally caught onto me knowing I was trolling him. After that I told him its going on steamrep and that's about it.

Be safe trading out there people!​

Provide Evidence:
    1st part, He starts off the conversation with the link and attempts to get me to click on it.
    View attachment 433256

2nd part, Tries to persuade me to clicking the links he is sending and telling me I ain't clicked them and all that.
    View attachment 433257

3rd and final part, He's trying to get me to send a trade offer with just my knife so he can accept it and run away, I kept trolling him saying I did it when I didn't

View attachment 433258

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      118.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      115.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      112.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks moving to review
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**