1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197961036318 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by benjamino myktukas, May 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benjamino myktukas

benjamino myktukas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:173385051
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961036318

Victim profile: 76561198307035830

What happened? Description:
    I put up my Stattrak Stiletto damascus FN on the steam market for sale. He contacted me because he wanted to buy it. We got on a call in discord, told me that he is trustworthy then scammed me. Promised to pay for it but didn't get I my money. My first knife so i didn't know any better. Now he blocked me on steam and discord.​

Provide Evidence:
    At first he commented on one of my steam screenshots but now the post is deleted. He removed and blocked me on steam so i cannot see the steam chat anymore. I've seen that this isn't the first time he is getting reported to i hope he gets a ban.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you have absolutely NO evidence of any scam here - no chat/agreement and clearly knew you didn't have it yet made the report anyway - that is unacceptable!
    please do not submit reports here without proper evidence. This link below explains this and was given to you also prior to submitting the report that you over looked.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.