1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197961204782 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Satan 3, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Satan 3

Satan 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59368627
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961204782

Victim profile: 76561198079002982

What happened? Description:
    He was trying to buy my items. He gained my trust to go first, and me being an idiot went first. He then blocked me and didn't sent the payment.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. been

been New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:469527
    I can't stop laugh for sure :D It's not only you are ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed,but your friend which help you to fake this is ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed also :D
    Firstly,this guy came to me to sell his s✿✿✿s which i refused to buy and he got mad.
    Ofc i deleted that idiot because i don't deal with ✿✿✿✿✿✿s.
    Today i come here and see fake report against me and i had great laugh :D
    A guy from his friend list also from his country Canada fake this.
    Also that's his alternative account,because i got them both banned for the same reason...
    How i will prove this? Simple and easy :)
    They are both from Canada,friends in steam.
    This guy last name was changed to "been" yesterday as you can see -> http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeeJayJasdeeppp ( http://i.imgur.com/XKwNMA2.png )
    Also a screen from my trading history that i never traded a guy with name CSLNG -> http://i.imgur.com/6MI7Tra.png (I haven't traded from 6+ days...)
    That's my trading history and my last transaction is 6 days ago :D
    This guy not only faking a scam report but ruing my reputation.
    But u can expect that from raging underage csgo fan...
    I want this report to be removed asap and this guy to be banned from steamrep for lying, and faking scam reports.

Attached Files:

3. been

been New User

Steam:
    Dude,next time don't use ur ALT accounts to fake a trade :D
    At least don't keep the fake profile on your friend list :D
    Anyway,it was good try pal :)
    You will get ban for this anyway.

Guys,if u need any more proof just let me know :) But i do believe screenshot of my trading history + how his alt faking my name is good enough to show that fail attempt from this guy :)
    Cheers
  4. been

been New User

Steam:
    Also dude,as not really smart guy,i'm pretty sure you are not aware that your skin can be tracked with http://csgo.exchange/ and previous owners appear and stuff...
    And did you really expected i won't show evidences that you never traded me ? :D
    Why all that hate and madness ? I don't get it ? Just because i refused to trade you ?
    You spend so much time to fake something which will get you banned in the end... This making me laugh more dude :D
  5. been

been New User

Steam:
    I just check how stupid u can go :D It seems your stupidity will never ends and you turn back the skins "i stole" from you back to your inventory :D
    Can you tell me,are you natural stupid or someone help you become like this ?
    http://i.imgur.com/ATVf89I.png That's screen from just right now and the "scammed" skins are back to his inventory :D:D:D:D
    Also as we can see,this knife and awp was never traded with me :(
    http://csgo.exchange/item/2450537515
    http://csgo.exchange/item/403431958

Sorry buddy,you are not really smart guy :(
    Please,ban this kid
  6. been

been New User

Steam:
  7. Satan 3

Satan 3 New User

Steam:
    you do realize he has a lot of been names, and you probably got another account trading history.
    Ok so i have a bot name, that makes me a scammer def. In that discussion u can clearly see its a different person.
    I dont know why you are trying to pretend this report is fake, hopefully justice prevails and you get banned :p
  8. been

been New User

Steam:
    Kid,can you read above ? :D I screened your inventory before hour ago and the "scammed" items was there :D I made screenshot and i also show screenshot of csgo.exchange.
    You are an idiot and you are not aware that your skins can be tracked :D
    We ALL can see where was and where will be your skins from now on.
    And we ALL can see they was never on me :D
    Yeah justice prevails and u will get banned,because this community become cancer because of people like you,and soon,you won't be on it,at least this and ur alt account.
    Don't forget we can track your items son,you can't lie anymore :(
    http://csgo.exchange/item/2450537515
    http://csgo.exchange/item/403431958

Never forget that FAIL,never forget that if you lie,you won't get anything good.
    I hope you realize that in real life but not only with shame like this case :)
  9. DeeJayJasdeep

DeeJayJasdeep Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61317124
    You could have taken pictures and set up for all this in the future. The trading history. His csgo exchange. Also looking at your profile you have a bunch of reps from a week ago and badges from a week ago. Which means you are not in this business for long at all and it could also mean its all FAKE. Also it says it no longer exists in the inventory.
  10. been

been New User

Steam:
    Oh the alternative account is here to post :D This is going so funny.
    How come,why u moved all your csgo skins from your main and your alt after the proofs i posted here about ur lies and fake report ? :D
    Its funny kid,you started this,don't forget it :)
    It says no longer exist in the inventory,but we still can find it by float and ID ✿✿✿✿✿✿ :D
    Its funny how u changed ur steam id in both accounts,moved all the skins and trying to cover your ass but its to late :D
    Current and original id of the skin will always appear son :)
    Keep posting on this thread,it makes your case even worst for you :)
    Don't forget to post with some other alt account,so i can match it and get it banned also.
    I'm pretty sure this 2 accounts its not the only one you got,consider you just moved everything u got from both somewhere else :)
    But don't worry :) I can track all ur s✿✿✿s to all your accounts.
    Just because u are greedy idiot who didn't get the word "NO" and you didn't realized that i don't want to buy ur stuff,now you will cry :)
    You will cry because of your stupidity to fake report against someone.
    Don't worry,i won't leave you :)
    You just messed the wrong guy son :)
  11. been

been New User

Steam:
    It seems his alternative which he used to impersonate me,tried to hide his ass by changing his steam id :D
    You can find him here -> http://steamcommunity.com/id/LeagueOfLegendsSucks/ previously was http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeeJayJasdeeppp (as you can see above)
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082899977 (original id64)
    As i can see,he tried changing his name multiply time to cleaver his ass but this not so smart guy obviously didn't see i already got him :D (http://i.imgur.com/XKwNMA2.png )
  12. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    @been
    It's best to upload all evidence directly to the forum using Upload a File button. External links are not advised.
  13. been

been New User

Steam:
    Well,imgur is legit source and i do believe everyone know it.
    After the admins check whats going on,i believe they will have great laugh like me :D
    This guy fail attempt is so epic,it should be on youtube as "The most funniest scammer fails".
  14. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Satan 3 , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of the paypal receipt - showing the details of the payment in question (Click Details next to the payment) -in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Hello @been, if you wish to add counter evidence please add:
    -Screenshot of your inventory history- within steam not web browser:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Make sure you Upload all to SR, just hit the Upload a File button.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  15. Satan 3

Satan 3 New User

Steam:
    Screenshot (73).png Screenshot (72).png
  16. been

been New User

Steam:
    Based on the proofs i stated and uploaded above,and after this,please,ban this proven scammer for impersonating csgolounge bot for scamming,and second reason is lying and faking scam reports.
    If you need anything else,feel free to ask me.
    I also show above how to track the item via csgo.exchange,you can see it was never traded to me :)

Attached Files:

Katpolice likes this.
  17. been

been New User

Steam:
    Tio,ask him also for his last page of trading history.
    As i show above,i seen the "scammed" items back to his inventory right after i respond on this report.

Attached Files:

18. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Both need to enable the url:
    1º-Open Steam by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
  19. been

been New User

Steam:
    No problem. :)

Attached Files:

20. Satan 3

Satan 3 New User

Steam:
    done, now what