1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197961208554 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Stav, Sep 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stav

Stav Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:106095281
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961208554

Victim profile: 76561198172456290

What happened? Description:
    Stephen (scammer) messaged me a lot over a couple day and then he became my friend, he waited until my knife was trade able and insisted that he would buy it for overpay he said things like he wouldn't want to ruin his reputation and he is steam level 210 with screenshots on his account saying hes a verified g2a seller he has his papal transaction history and steam trade history posted as well this made him seem really legit and trustworthy​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 676938
    here we are just discussing the trade.
    View attachment 676939
    He says he would never scam me and carry's on to lie and try to show proof that he is legit once again.
    View attachment 676940
    i carried on to believe him because he said he wants to make the community happy and safe i tried to send my m4 evil daimyo first which is like 5 dollars and then he made an excuse which i should of realised because if he was legit he would of done it.
    View attachment 676941
    As i stated i got scammed 3 days ago for a gut knife and this guy said after all we talk and the proofs he really did become a friend messaging me a lot then after i sent the trade he wouldn't reply to me.
    View attachment 676942
    This was the transaction he sent me and he said it will take 10 minutes to receive your money.
    View attachment 676943
    His profile even says owner of distribution shop and he is showcasing my knife, (bayonet urban masked).
    View attachment 676944
    Here is the trade when i sent my knife.
    View attachment 676946
    Here is my papal balance at 12:32 and i sent the trade at 11:41. Thanks View attachment 676943

Sorry i already posted chat log above hop this dose not change anything

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for several days beginning with the date before this trade..full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HEREā€¦NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Also please review this screenshot guide should you require assistance:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  3. Stav

Stav Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Here is the screenshot of my trade inventory history but when i print screen my mouse is hidden but the hyperlink is still their.

Here is my pay pal activity! Thank you for your help i hope we can resolve this.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2018
  4. DamianTrade

DamianTrade New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:471413
    How can you trust a guy like this ? He is impersonating that he is a moderator on my group and trying to scam people . You see that he is sending invoices to scam people ,like he is already banned for that on steamrep . This so pathetic

Attached Files:

5. Stav

Stav Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    upload_2018-9-17_18-4-9.png
    Here you can clearly see him saying don't forget you are in my steam group basically threatening me, and you can also see him saying a deal that will make you more than 100 euro a week (teaching me how to scam) and he also says i will make more money if i close the ticket and he is lying saying im not a moderator because i was a moderator he kicked me.
    upload_2018-9-17_18-7-33.png
    As you can see it says you have been kicked from this group...
  6. Stav

Stav Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    He also sent me a skin if i didn't post this reply and closed the ticket which i didn't do.
    upload_2018-9-17_18-9-58.png
  7. DamianTrade

DamianTrade New User

Steam:
    Of course I kicked him from the group because I saw that he was trying to impersonate and I didn't want to lose my reputation . And that's a fake conversation in your steam
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    So are you saying you did do this or you didn't do this? All I see is a bunch of irrelevant words because regardless of what the user has in groups or was tagged - they are still ok to submit a report here.
    Deny or don't deny the accusations - clearly your choice.
    If you deny then supply evidence to support your side of the report.
  9. DamianTrade

DamianTrade New User

Steam:
    I'm denying it for sure , I sent the money to him and now his is trying to get more money from me .

Attached Files:

10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Sorry we don't review edited screenshots - try again. You can provide a full screen of paypal activity AND that transaction but do NOT edit.
  11. Stav

Stav Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Tell me about it its so edited when someone sends me money on papal it should say Stavros Thouki not Stav and i even have a picture of him sending me screenshots with completely different transaction ID's and he spelt my name wrong while he was using inspect element.
    upload_2018-9-17_20-31-8.png
  12. DamianTrade

DamianTrade New User

Steam:
    Here you go

Attached Files:

13. DamianTrade

DamianTrade New User

Steam:
    I
    I don't even have a discord like that , I don't know what are you trying to do right there
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @DamianTrade
    That screenshot still isn't full screen either. Also I need paypal activity not summary.

@Stav Don't post unless I request something thanks
  15. Stav

Stav Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Sorry i have already posted my pay pal activity its further up
  16. Stav

Stav Banned on SteamRep

Steam:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2018
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Stav I didn't ask for yours again
  18. Stav

Stav Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    oh sorry,
  19. Stav

Stav Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Im very sorry but i have finally received my payment from Stephan and im happy to close this case :)
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    So what was the issue? Why wasn't it done the same day as the event?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.