1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197961359457 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dropped child, Dec 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dropped child

Dropped child New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:204777741
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961359457

Victim profile: 76561198369821211

What happened? Description:
    So unboxed Factory New tiger strike gloves, which were the second-best in the world, and this guy by the name of bikerson contacted me saying that he was interested. He said that he would pay via PayPal/bitcoin and add funds to my bit skins account, and he used this site called bitstrikes.com which is a website that he probably made. At the last second, he modified the deal so that he would just send me all bitcoin because that was easier and I fell for it. He sent me 2k on that website which had fake bitcoin and was not worth anything, and I sent him the gloves because I thought it was real. But it turns out that the whole website is a fraud and he scammed me. Now the website that he send me "bitcoin" doesn't not allow me to use it anymore.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you have absolutely zero evidence or any acceptable evidence of any scam here.
    No full screenshot of any formal agreement thru steam chat.
    Now as for the site in question if its phishing related we wouldn't accept that here anyway as its against policy to review that.
    Declined on the original noted reasons.
    Please do not submit reports here again without proper/complete evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.