1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197961365057 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SaKraS, Jan 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaKraS

SaKraS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:505468838
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961365057

Victim profile: 76561198971203405

What happened? Description:
    Also
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    wrote added me in steam and wrote me several times that he wanna buy my AWP FADE factory new (price in steam 1200-1400euro).

today i answered him to offer me a price. he say that he could pay first and with BTC its not a problem because im an unboxer.
    he told me price 1200$.
    its ok for me but only is he transfer first because i hear lot of scam and some ppl already try it on me...

price was fine and he added me in Discord.
    i called him and he told me that he dont want to wait 30 mins to get bitcoin confirmation. he wanna do it with a middleman. he send me a site "https://csgomiddleman.com/"
    and he choose the 1st middleman this guy "M8Houst0N" https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961365057
    i added him to my friendlist. he wrote me back for MM service and make a groupchat. SPACEYNDYRM send 1200$ via paypal to M8XUS7T0N after trade M8XUS7T0N should send me the 1200$ via BTC to my wallet wich i gave him in the groupchat.
    the AWP fade i have send to M8XUS7T0N after he say in groupchat that he recieve the money. then SPACEYNDYRM asked me about my other skins. and asked about the m4 printscream for 100$. he say that if we make it with 1 transaction so the fee to middleman"M8XUS7T0N" he will pay only once!
    the m4 printsream i have send to SPACEYNDYRM!
    when the deal should be finished and M8XUS7T0N should send me the BTC to my wallet SPACEYNDYRM asked me about my gloves and butterfly knife... he offered at the end 650$. so i wait when he transfer the money to M8XUS7T0N. in groupchat M8XUS7T0N wrote that he got the last transaction from SPACEYNDYRM on paypal and i have send SPACEYNDYRM my gloves and BF Knife!

AFTER he told me in discord that he recieve the trade the Call on discord was disconnected and BOTH absolute instantly ban me from groupchat and deleted me from friend list! problem is that our groupchat was instant closed and i could not make screens of our conversation. and in discord he banned me and the screenshot of his transaction to M8XUS7T0N was deleted instant.
    BUT i have screenshots of individual conversations and where SPACEYNDYRM offer me price in EUR for gloves and knife. and his scheme how he wanna trade with middleman))
    so i lost about 2300-3000$... and their level on steam 240 and 350 are incredible for scamming ppl...

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    (not often online)

prefer email.

on
    Hidden Content:
    admins already reviewed

how for your fast action​

Provide Evidence:
    evidence in screenshots​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2021
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Archived/Declined - you don't report both users - only ONE user per situation you reference others involved on the report for the FIRST user you were in contact with.

NOTE: This user was not found guilty of any wrong doing per policy related to another report created and thus report is
    Declined.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.