1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197961467160 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Nexoit, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Nexoit

Nexoit New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39801287
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961467160

Victim profile: 76561198039868303

What happened? Description:
    I was contacted by 'Sinaan' about a knife that i was selling (Stattrak Karambit Doppler) i was interested in selling the knife for paypal and Sinaan offered. We talked it over for a little bit and then i eventually decided to do the trade with him (thinking i could trust him) i asked for him to go first but in the end we decided on me going first and after the trade i was promised cash which i never received. Which is why i am here reporting him on steamrep.

I was previously contacted by a heap of scammers and i consider myself quite good at picking who's a scammer and who's not however when i checked out Sinaan he had no reports on his steamrep, had a high steam level and the thing that made me trust him was that he had a lot of knives in his inventory, expensive ones. So if he proved to be a scammer and was banned he would lose them all. Only thing that i found a bit dodgy was that he didn't have a proper rep page for an account such as his as well as having low csgo hours. However as said previously, he had a lot of expensive knives which i presume he scammed but he had no steamrep reports on his account which i found extremely confusing.

I understand my report is quite late, i held off reporting him after talking with him a few times, he didn't delete me which i would've expected from a scammer and he made a few excused which made me think it may have just been an error. I didn't want to falsely report someone pretty much. Today he deleted me confirming the scam and hence my report.

Hopefully all this and the screenshots can lead to a ban on Sinaan if you guys need any more info please post and i will try my best to help out. Also the pictures are randomly scattered but you should be able to make sense of the chat logs by the times.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Nexoit

Nexoit New User

Steam:
    Evidence of trade.

[​IMG]
    a Gentleman likes this.
  3. Nexoit

Nexoit New User

Steam:
    I'm disgusted with how long this has been pending. I started this thread on June 10th and i have yet to have any reply from an admin or a steamrep ban on this guy. His account went inactive after he scammed me so its not longer in use but i'm still disappointed that there has been no action towards resolving the problem.