1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561197961568674 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Dorner, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Dorner

Dorner New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43098492
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961568674

Victim profile: 76561198046462712

What happened? Description:
    So, this guy is an insanely high rep trader, level 32 on Steam, 12 Years of Service, with excellent standing of SteamREP. (Only one report, not enough info, I assumed it was some guy that was pissed off) Anyway, he offerred me a trade that he would buy a Bayonnet Slaughter MW on OPSkins in exchange for my MW Huntsman Slaughter + Goodies. All was good, sent the trade offer respecting his policies and chatted for a bit, said he was sending the CO, and then blocked and unfriended. Since this his a high-rep user, he abuses his rep to steal once in every time, and I guess I was the unlucky chosen one in that case. Oh well, what can I do except posting here since Valve dosen't gives item back as of now. f✿✿✿ me.

*sigh*​

Provide Evidence:
    Unfortunately I do not have the full windows as I did not complete all the talking on my computer, but I do have the part where we both agree to the trade.

[​IMG]

The trade itself:
    [​IMG]

His new inventory with my items in them:

[​IMG]

Inventory history:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Dorner
    Going to need a full screen of your inventory trade history - do this in a web browser, move your mouse pointer over the users name in question you traded with when you take the screen shot. Make sure its full monitor screen!
  3. Dorner

Dorner New User

Steam:
    Here you go.
    [​IMG]
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Dorner Unacceptable - you've edited it. Try again and this time do NOT edit it. Full screen I even want to see the windows start bar at the bottom and make sure you follow the directions I already gave.
  5. Dorner

Dorner New User

Steam:
    Sorry, just thought it was easier to see that way. I actually full-screened my browser. Anyway, here you go:
    [​IMG]
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Dorner That was much better but didn't see the little URL popup box at the bottom showing the URL of that user when you put your mouse pointer over their name.
  7. Dorner

Dorner New User

Steam:
    Third time's the charm... lmao I think everything's good with this one.
    [​IMG]
  8. Dorner

Dorner New User

Steam:
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Yeah I'll take that - moving to review.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**