1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197961609573 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Usjdr, Oct 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Usjdr

Usjdr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:219652333
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197961609573

Victim profile: 76561198399570395

What happened? Description:
    He is a scammer and a steam community admin impersonator. He used his alt and He used his alt called Kostek and told I am 'marked' as a scammer and he sent that link to me and told me he can 'help me'. Which at last he use his another alt Database: YT76G to scam me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Usjdr this user is already banned/tagged - there is nothing more we can do to them.
    As for this user - you are clearly reporting the wrong user - when a report is made you must submit against the user that contacted you FIRST. That would be the Kostek user you claimed. That is who started it and who you should report - you can then just reference all others involved.
    I'll need the FULL SR profile block of that user - also the account that you traded with - giving us a name doesn't help.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm accepting as is with what I have against the accused - you will need to contact me before submitting any new reports because you abandoned this one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.