1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197961632916 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Blue Jew, Jul 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Jew

Blue Jew New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:188119121
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961632916

Victim profile: 76561198336503971

What happened? Description:
    This scammer said he would send me my skin once I sent him mine because he was sending it through bit skins. (we were talking on a discord call most of the time) I sent mine but he said the item I wanted was no longer available. He said to pick another one and I picked one but he demanded that I sent more skins since it was a little bit more expensive than the previous one. I didn't want to "trade" any more skins but he said he would include a few more if I sent mine. So I did but the guy still wanted more and said I had to pay a bit more and he asked me to convert my remaining items to some dota items which I sent to him and at that moment he blocked me. As you can see at the bottom I sent the offer and he accepted and I haven't received anything​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Who was the other user that was mentioned multiple times? How were they involved?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Do you have chat logs with that other user?
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Blue Jew Can you please follow up and not abandon the report.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Blue Jew Please follow up in next 24hours or I'll review as is..would really like info on the other account.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok apparently user is community banned and you failed to follow up so Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.