1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197961644071 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LuLz. JumpingMan, Aug 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuLz. JumpingMan

LuLz. JumpingMan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45095210
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961644071

Victim profile: 76561198050456148

What happened? Description:
    To start, I was looking to cash out some csgo keys through paypal. I went ahead and browsed the csgotrading subreddit and stumbled upon this user's post, stating that he was buying keys through paypal. I checked his reputation and everything was up to par. he even had more rep than I did, so I went ahead and sent him the keys after agreeing to the final payout price and providing the correct paypal email address. Shortly after he accepted the trade offer, he sent me an image, which looks blatantly photoshopped, showing that he had sent the total amount of money that I should have received via paypal. I checked my paypal balance shortly after and there was no balance whatsoever, and no pending payments either. I reached out to him to follow up on the situation yet it has been two days and he has yet to respond. I even commented on his profile asking if he could follow up on the situation as well as provide a image of his recent paypal transactions to prove that he had sent the money, but he deleted the comment on his profile.

I never thought that I'd have to report someone on steamrep throughout the entirety of my trading career. What a joke.​

Provide Evidence:
    The uploaded images provides the initial trade agreement, photoshopped paypal image, the trading history between the scammer and I, as well as my personal paypal account with no balance or pending payments whatsoever.​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      872 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      803.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      698.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      752 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      501.2 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      396.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for several days beginning with the date before this trade..full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HEREā€¦NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Also please review this screenshot guide should you require assistance:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Rejected for lack of followup/evidence.
    Please do not submit reports here and abandon them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.