1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197961733504 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Ellis, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Ellis

Ellis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37794263
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961733504

Victim profile: 76561198035854254

What happened? Description:
    User contacted me asking to purchase my Knife, I took one look at his profile and knew it was a scammer.
    This is to warn people, do not deal with this person.​

Provide Evidence:
    It looks like the accused had purchased the account to make him look "Legitimate" to all his potential victims.
    He has only played 4.6 hours on Counterstrike Global offensive, but buys and sells CS items all the time for money?
    The amount of +rep he has on his profile is vast, but it's not been posted over a long period of time. it all started in the 4th September 2015. Possibly a +rep for +rep scheme to even more "Legitimize" his account to potential victims.

He already has a report here: http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/8148...ghskins-76561197961733504-paypal-scammed.html
    For the same scam he attempted on me, the Paypal invoice scam with the fake Terms and conditions.
    Because I gave him a false email to send the funds to, I couldn't check the invoice he had sent. But from what he described in chat it was exactly like the one above.

To avoid any possible ban, he made up an excuse that he couldn't trade it to the account he was speaking to me on because he recently changed his password.
    So he gave me a trade offer link to another one of his accounts Here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bote01231823
    When I confronted him, he quickly removed me.​

Attached Files: