1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197961751998 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mabu, Aug 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mabu

Mabu Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63110004
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961751998

Victim profile: 76561198086485736

What happened? Description:
    He offered a M4A1-S Hot Rod (factory new) on csgo lounge. float said 99,3%.

I traded with him and overpaid for the good float. When i checked my new hot rod on csgo exchange, float said 98,9%​

Provide Evidence:
    On these screenshots you can see:

The trade
    The chat on csgo lounge
    The "fake float" in his offer
    The real float of the skin i got from the trade​

Attached Files:

2. Merylol

Merylol Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:743135
    I NEVER advertised it anywhere as a 99.xxx float or any other float.
    I sold 2 other Hot Rods a few days ago, can provide screens from trades. Its not my fault that csgolounge didnt update the float% of the Hot Rod after i traded one away and got another one.
    I did not scam you saying its a 99.xx or anything like that. i even uploaded screenshots of the actual hot rod i was selling.
  3. Mabu

Mabu Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    Of course it´s your fault, because when you start selling a NEW hot rod, you have to make a NEW trade on csgo lounge. but you just used your old trade with the better float, so it´s a scam.
  4. Merylol

Steam:
    I did a new trade of course and i also reloaded my inventory. After i sold the items i closed the trade to open a new one... stop calling me a scammer seriously
  5. Merylol

Steam:
  6. Mabu

Mabu Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    Hahaha this is not even the same item. On my last screenshot the float says 98,856 %. Now you post a screenshot of a hot rod trade with a 98,864 % float. You´re such a bad scammer... Admins please do something...
  7. Merylol

Steam:
    OFC its not the same item.... like seriously are you mentally challenged right now? YOUR screenshot is the hot rod from my last trade where i didnt advertise anything about the float, the one you bought!
    MY Screenshot is with the advertised float, either way. you call me a scammer just because the item on csgl said its a 99.xx float (which i cant do s✿✿✿ about it) IF i would have said to you its a 99.xx float and i would trade you a worse one thats what i would call a scam. but seriously its not my fault!
  8. Merylol

Steam:

Attached Files:

9. Merylol

Steam:
    Last Post until a Mod or who ever decides on here replies

First you accuse me of "scamming" Even you said
    ON CSGL the float said xxxx, it wasnt me who said anything so its csgl fault

Second you accuse me of
    again you call me a scammer by intentionally "editing" the trade to trick others, what i also didnt do! provided screens from other trade, check the date "X days ago"

Then again you cry about the floats on your and my screenshots, this again isnt my fault! I dont know how things work but as far as i know hast it something to do with maybe the cache of the browser or something like that, i dont know.
    But again im not responsible for the float percentage on csgl site. I would call it a scam if i would've had advertised it as a low float and wouldve traded a shitty item, but i didn't do that.

After all, you called me so many times a scammer and try to get me in a bad light on here immediately instead of maybe talking like a normal person to me after you noticed something went wrong, atleast in your eyes.
    But your behaviour is just not correct calling me a scammer and "have fun with report on steamrep"

Here some screens from my past trades

http://i.imgur.com/oq3HhNJ.png the first one i bought
    http://i.imgur.com/KdXDOQj.png sold it for pure
    http://i.imgur.com/l4TFxzV.png traded a new one for my m9 doppler
    http://i.imgur.com/FoEp45f.png downgraded it to a hot rod + keys
    http://i.imgur.com/RSnjKmb.png Sold the "downgraded one" for items, sold then the items to buy a new one
    http://i.imgur.com/27jke09.png thats the one i bought
    http://i.imgur.com/IKBGhmH.png sold it to you

I dont know if that's too much text/information cause i never had problems trading cause im honest (yea everyone can say that). Hopefully this will end soon.

Attached Files:

10. Mabu

Mabu Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    Lol i never said that you edited it, you just used the old csgolounge-trade with the 99,xx% float again, which is clearly a scam. Csgolounge is not that bugged. If one refreshes his inventory / opens up a new trade with new items, the trade shows the right float. Sadly you didn´t do that.. and why ? because you wanted sick overpay obviously.

"maybe the cache of the browser or something like that" ??? and you ask ME if i´m mentally challenged ? Wow, no need to say more to that..
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2016
  11. Merylol

Steam:
    half a year ago, still no response from an admin? can u just delete it then if none cares, ty.
  12. Merylol

Steam:
    Can this be closed now? I mean 2 Years...
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok I'll investigate since you decided to bump it.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Mabu I don't see a screenshot of the exchange you mentioned?
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Mabu Please follow up
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Declined for lack of followup/evidence
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.