1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Under Investigation Report: 76561197961764596 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Pr3z, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Pr3z

Pr3z New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38778206
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961764596

Victim profile: 76561198037822141

What happened? Description:
    He added me to sell me a AK-47 Fire Serpent MW. He claimed it has a float value 0.09 but it was 0.14, that make big difference in price​

Provide Evidence:
    He added me to sell me a AK-47 Fire Serpent MW. He claimed it has a float value 0.09 but it was 0.14, that make big difference in price​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Pr3z
    I need a little more education with regards to these items, float value and so on.. can you explain a little to me the difference and is there any more to that chat you may have saved? Thanks!
  3. Pr3z

Pr3z New User

Steam:
    Hello and thanks for helping. So on the rest of the chat he claimed that he was scammed. But how you trade for this skin, without even check the float value of a high tier item where there are differences between the same wear. Then flamed me and just at the end i blocked and removed him.

As for the skin and float value. Every csgo skin has a wear which depends on float value. These are the conditions and float values: 0.44 – 1.00 - Battle-Scarred, 0.37 – 0.44 - Well-Worn, 0.15 – 0.37 - Field Tested, 0.07 – 0.15 - Minimal Wear, 0.00 – 0.07 - Factory New
    His was a Minimal Wear, where best is 0.07 and worst 0.15. In such high tier items prices have a big difference depends on float value. A 0.07 one can be sold for 125 Keys while 0.15 for 105 Keys. Each key is 2.5$ if you dont know. So he tried to sell me a 0.14 for 0.09 so to pay more keys. If you have any questions or need any more info feel free to add me. Also i have made 2 more reports but didn't go through (Still Pending) while valve trade banned them
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Hmm ok thanks for the info.
    The issues I see with this is where he would try to pass off a misrepresented item in a trade window - showing inventory doesn't show intent to pass off a misrepresented item. I'm going to throw the report up to an Admin to review and give a final word.
  5. AsD ツ

AsD ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:749434
    Lmfao you lying c✿✿✿ :D:D why you deleted comments where you start insulting me ? also i had that ak 20min yes, i didnt check the float value when i got it but the guy who traded it to me said it was 0.09. 0.1 and 0.09 dont have so big price differense, So i wont risk my reputation cause of that. Also very nice community when you get reported for "Scamming" when you got cheated.
  6. Pr3z

Pr3z New User

Steam:
    Hello again. If you are claiming i am lying provide the rest of the chat and we can see the truth and who. Suddenly i delete the screenshot when i uploaded here. Also you think it doesn't make a big difference if its 0.09 or 0.14. That's clearly 10 keys price difference and anyone can confirm that if check the prices on csgo-trade section of reddit. I have nothing more to add here and to make remind you, you are the first who called me a "✿✿✿✿✿✿ed moron" or something similar. Have a nice day
  7. AsD ツ

AsD ツ New User

Steam:
    lies, lies, lies. Why i would have screenshot of that chat ? I wasn't doing anything wrong. And that your "10k" is not worth to risk my account, i'm sorry for my mistake i should look the float but i don't see the reason for report that... Hopefully my account dont get ruined of this, this is really bullshit.
  8. Pr3z

Pr3z New User

Steam:
    I am not gonna continue to chat with you any more here, although you still accuse me that i am a liar. Hope admins do their best and take a fair decision. At some point you have to learn to act and communicate as a human and not like a child. Cheers and wish you the best!
  9. AsD ツ

AsD ツ New User

Steam:
    Admin gonna do something to this bullshit?