1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197961777351 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by NextEliaas, Apr 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NextEliaas

NextEliaas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:523244584
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197961777351

Victim profile: 76561199006754897

What happened? Description:
    First, he added me via Steam, and said, that he had interest in my knife Stiletto. He said, he would pay me 135 Euro PayPal. For me, it was a nice Deal, so i agree. Later, he added me on Discord, and we talked. I also recored the whole Trade, but i didnt recorded his voice. He had many reps, so i gave him my knife first. Then he said, there where a paypal "200 Euro Minimum Limit, and i need to add my AK. Then i added my AK, and he blocked me on Discord, Blocked me on Steam and made his Profile private.

He was around level 130. Also, my friend was in the Discord call, and we both trusted him, because he had so many proofs, like reps on his steam account (80 Pages), Facebook Chats with "thx for the trade", and also, he seems legit.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 782113 View attachment 782114 View attachment 782116

1 Image: His Profile, in trade.
    2 Image: How i tradet the AK, i have also the screenshot, where im trading the knife AND the AK. (Image 3)
    3 Image: His Chat with me, saying "you can count on me","dont worry", "i understand that feeling" and so on.
    4 Image: There is, what i said about the "minimum", you can see, that there is a "200 Minimum", i think, he made it in the settings. (btw if you ask, its my paypal in the background. I made the steamchat smaller.)

View attachment 782118 View attachment 782117

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry, you provided no evidence of any scam here mostly without any formal agreement noted thru steam chat screenshots as required.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper/complete evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.