1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197962038250 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by PwnstarBananaking, Aug 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PwnstarBananaking

PwnstarBananaking New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5902698
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962038250

Victim profile: 76561197972071125

What happened? Description:
    TacticalIdiot the accused reached out to me to solicit a purchase of my items as I had publicly advertised I was looking to sell on CSGO Lounge. He proceeded to say he would pay via Bitcoin and provide confirmation once the bitcoins were being transferred in the form of a screenshot which I will provide below. Once the payment had reached confirmation 3 I would send said items.

He provided a screenshot of the bitwallet he was using and the confirmation with our chat and the trade up(provided below) and I sent items. This was after hours of talking about the prices and what we were trading etc. He also provided a fake transaction viewer for the transfer and upon viewing of an independent one I found that he had lied. He promptly blocked all communication with me once the transaction completed.

Additionally this account is tied to another account in which he used the same name and was VAC banned twice: http://steamcommunity.com/id/reburnmods/ you can view the naming history and see him changing between tactical idiot as the name, and when I brought this up to him he stated that account was his and banned for cheating on CSGO and he sold it. If you view the history you can see that it still maintains links with this new scamming profile of tacticalidiot.

I also have provided proof of the transaction to him from steamanalyst of his backpack showing my prior items in his possession. He is still in possession of some of them and the others he traded for a Karambit Rust Coat as you can see in his inventory history.​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof 1: Capture.png - was sent to me from TacticalIdiot showing both our chat, the items we were trading and the bitcoin wallet transaction that was supposedly being authorized. All of it was falsified. Can provide the direct email he sent to me from [email protected]

Proof 2: tradeacceptedsteamwindow.jpg - shows the completed trade with nothing in it from my side to Tactical Idiot and a screen of the bitcoin address the transfer was supposedly going to

Proof 3: Proofofprevioustrade.jpg - was provided via imgur from tacticalidiot to show previous trades done via bitcoin from tacticalidiot and has our conversation about how the trade will complete.

Proof 4: AWPownerHistory.jpg - screenshot of the users profile in steam and the item history shown of 1 of the items AWP including the history of it being mine then transfered to him under owner history

Proof 5: tradingMyItemsForOtherItems.jpg - Screenshot providing his inventory showing all my items on SteamAnalyst + the Bitcoin block checker showing no funds + his Steam rep profile + his steam backpack in steam in which he traded some of the items for a Karambit Rust coat

Proof 6: Steam chat log of conversation which outlines the payment method and transaction also aligns with the other screenshots showing discussion through out. Discussion was so big I could not capture the whole thing in screenshot so it was copied to text

Proof 7: OtherScammerAccountandEmail.jpg - Proof of other account of tacticalidiots that was banned twice nearly a year ago and he admitted was his in combination with the nicknames shown + direct email from me to him providing the bit account id which is shown in all of the other screenshots receiving no cash and the screenshot he provided of the transaction going through on his desktop with our chat up.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  3. PwnstarBananaking

Steam:
    Here you go. Sorry I did not have the correct document to start with. Thank you for your time and what you do for the community.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok I need the part of the chat/agreement noting the agreement and showing the hash to be used for fund transfer.
  5. PwnstarBananaking

Steam:
    The attached steamchat.txt above illustrates the agreement, but its an excruciatingly long read so I'll cut out the conversation and paste it here with timestamps so you can reference it. Then the hash used was not sent over IM it was sent through email which I will also attach the conversation where we discuss sending it over email, the email to him, and his response back. Also I'll include a screenshot of my vault with wallet ID from my phone (I use mycelium on android) and a screenshot that shows the screenshot he provided (Attached above also) showing the funds being sent to my hash at confirmation 3. Also it will have a blockexplorer (blockchain.info) showing no funds have went to my account + it will show the email I sent to him of the Hash and his response back with the attachment and my upset response to him after I realized he blocked me and stole my skins.

8:32 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: how many btc do we make 1st trade?
    8:33 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: 0.4?
    8:33 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: more? less?
    8:33 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: I was thinking 200 USD
    8:33 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: how much is that in btc xD
    8:33 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: i dont want to calc
    8:33 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: um google say .3440
    8:34 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: ok
    8:45 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: so how do we do this lol
    8:45 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: like we said
    8:46 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: conf 3
    8:46 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: screenshot
    8:46 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: trade
    8:46 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: we let it go through
    8:46 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: then again
    8:46 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: okay
    8:46 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: deal
    8:46 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: is the offer right now?
    8:47 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: yea
    8:47 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: should be
    8:47 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: 200.31$
    8:56 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: alright so what do I need to give you
    8:56 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: your wallet id
    8:56 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: f✿✿✿ its a nightmare how long it is
    8:56 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: ikr
    8:57 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: whats ur email
    8:57 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: I'll email it to you
    8:57 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: [email protected]
    8:57 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: okay
    9:22 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: so sent
    9:23 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: its conf 0 now
    9:23 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: conf 1 now
    9:24 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: nice
    9:27 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: conf 2
    9:47 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: xD
    9:48 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: conf 3 hit
    9:48 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: cool
    9:48 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: making screen mom
    9:49 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: I'm not your mom
    9:49 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: that means moment lul
    9:49 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: I noticed photoshop on your desktop is that how long it took you to photoshop an image to look like a transaction hahaha
    9:50 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: no
    9:50 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: that would take me like some hours
    9:50 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: no way
    9:50 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: dont have proper fonts
    9:51 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: im not good at photoshop either xD
    9:51 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: yeah i hear ya
    9:51 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: I know just enough to get myself in trouble
    9:52 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: where should i upload?
    9:53 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: can you email it to me as a reply to the bitcoin address email
    9:53 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: ofc
    9:54 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: oh and can you put your bitcoin id in
    9:54 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: so i could tip you if this works
    9:54 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: it will appear on your wallet
    9:54 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: oh
    9:54 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: at conf 6
    9:54 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: okay
    9:56 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: the screen is 2mb xD
    9:56 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: sent
    10:01 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: alrighty
    10:02 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: did not hit 5 yet
    10:02 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: but its on 4
    10:02 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: cool sending now
    10:02 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: ok
    10:03 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: and voila
    10:03 PM - ? Pwnstar ? BananaKing ?: you have received items from gaben
    10:03 PM - Tactical Idiot // Restock: now you have to wait till confirmation 6 and you can send btc

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  7. Tactical Idiot

Tactical Idiot Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:886261
    Hello.
    Someone told me that I have an SteamRep report.
    How can I get this deleted?
    Regards
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Archiving due to lack of follow up.
    We don't delete reports either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.