1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Improper Format Report: 76561197962111179 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SELLING (dopefish), Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SELLING (dopefish)

SELLING (dopefish) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:922725
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962111179

Victim profile: 76561198047666283

What happened? Description:
    Used TeamViewer 9 to lock my computer and steal s✿✿✿ from me.
    Stole M4 Cyrex MW and 8 keys. Once on TeamViewer, sent me a trade offer, locked my computer, and accepted the trade offer via Email. He sent the Cyrex to his friend who got trade banned (HMMM I wonder what for???) http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198116252062 is his profile​

Provide Evidence:
    you take my s✿✿✿ i report you over and over until i get warned​

Attached Files:

• 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      95.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    @SELLING (dopefish)

You appear to have selected yourself as the scammer (being the accused) rather than being the victim. Secondly, the evidence you have provided is not enough. as I merely see a trade offer accepting mail. Where are the chat logs? The evidence he took over your PC? Why would you even let him take over your PC? How did he get into your mail? Where is the trade history?

There are so many answers that you have not provided. Please re-make this report to correct the VICTIM and ACCUSED (victim is you, accused is the 'scammer').

Thank you.

Regards,
    Skyrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.