1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197962474220 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zeus[GODS]ツ, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeus[GODS]ツ

Zeus[GODS]ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64916273
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962474220

Victim profile: 76561198090098274

What happened? Description:
    So basically this person contacted me about my inventory and how he/she wanted to buy it. So then we started to discuss B/O because the person was interested in that and I said $300. The person said deal, and then we further discussed it to be $312 total. We kept talking on discord and then we made the deal as he wanted me to go first because I didn't have steam rep because I didn't know what it was at the time. I went first and then he said, "I sent the money" and when I went to go check, I never got it. Then the person proclaimed that there might've been something wrong with their card and then they said give them a few minutes to figure it out. I waited of course and he/she said it should be done, now by this time I still hadn't received the money Via PayPal and then I asked to keep in touch if I really didn't get the money. As of the moment of 12:20 AM 4/22/2019 EST, I still haven't received my Promised $312. All I want is either my Money Via PayPal or my Inventory back so that I can resell it to an actual trust worthy buyer. I don't entirely know now what to do or if the person even had the money in the first place because I trusted the person because of the massive amount of +rep.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.