1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197962524062 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by @Ecp, Jan 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Ecp

@Ecp New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:420706204
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962524062

Victim profile: 76561198801678137

What happened? Description:
    Ok so i want to explain very clearly,
    This guy is a fraud, scammer and uses his level & that he donated to steam rep as a reason for him not to be a scammer.
    Basically what he's doing is faking cash trades, then using them as a way for people to trust him.
    This is how it went

1) He added me, asked me if I sell my stuff for cash, I said I only sell to close friends / people i know
    2) He told me to go to chat on discord, immediately I knew its a scam as it is very easy to fake on there and messages could be deleted so I advised against it.
    3) He told me that he wants to cash trade even tho I told him I only sell to friends and close people
    4) He sent me a " proof ", this is, he missed a crucial part which shows him trading back all the things that he had gotten
    5) He tries to cover it up that he buys and sells and fails miserably and unfriends me.

In conclusion, I provided all necessary screenshots below, as he is using this to scam people and from what I can tell he had a private inventory which already is a big no-no.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but just from what is present there is no way to tell if the user was trying to commit a scam or not.
    At this point without viable evidence against the user there isn't anything more we can do here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.