1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197962599292 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Lobban, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lobban

Lobban New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:150269218
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962599292

Victim profile: 76561198260804165

What happened? Description:
    Hello. Kuchisake added me and wanted to buy two knives from me. One m9 gamma doppler and one karambit case hardened. After talking to him for a bit we agreed that the deal would be made on 25th of march. And when that day came he was insisting that i go first. After a while of chatting we agreed that i would go first with one knife and he would send the amount then i'd give him the other knife. I sent the knife and he said there was some paypal problems and started accusing me of being the scammer when he was the one who sent a fake paypal invoice.
    After that he dragged in a middleman called "sunny".
    steamname:
    | steam3ID: [U:1:1559187]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:779593
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961824915
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MODLivila
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197961824915
    He has now changed his custom url and steam name but it used to be sunny.
    I personally think kuchisake and sunny were the same person but i might be wrong.
    Anyways. The middleman was there to confirm who was trying to scam who and he agreed that kuchisake was the one who was trying to scam me. Kuchisake was so greedy and kept pushing for my other knife. In the end i told him off and they both just went with it. They already got an m9 so they were happy. I sadly just turned off my pc and when i woke up they had both blocked me.
    I also included his element edit on google on one of the screens. I have one that was taken from me which shows how he was scamming.
    That is it.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Lobban

Lobban New User

Steam:
    Sorry for the repeats in images. I didn't seem to work when i uploaded the first time.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  4. Lobban

Lobban New User

Steam:
    Well it was a hassle just to put this out. So i won't bother. This should be enough for someone to find when they google his id64. Thanks though
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Don't post reports here though without proper evidence @Lobban - doing so again may result in you no longer being able to submit reports here.
    You didn't provide proper evidence so therefore nothing provided suggests this user was or is guilty of any wrong doing so just making that note for any of those google searches as well.
    Yours is also searchable now for submitting a report that lacked proper evidence.
    I'm going to decline this since you did reply and did confirm you didn't have what was required.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.