1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197962692684 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 10Pin hellcase.com, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10Pin hellcase.com

10Pin hellcase.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:228442826
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962692684

Victim profile: 76561198417151380

What happened? Description:
    On 1/31/2020, the accused posted on the ESEA forums that he was looking to sell his skins.
    https://play.esea.net/forums/1275224
    I replied and we messaged on steam and we messaged and listed each individual skin I would be getting in chat. We agreed upon the price of $48 via venmo and I paid. It turns out that some of the skins were on trade lock and could not be traded at that time. I contacted the accused multiple times, sent trade offers and friend requests to no avail. I even commented on the original ESEA forum post asking him to send the rest of the skins and received no reply. Evidence provided will include the whole chat log, the whole trade log, a screenshot of his profile day of, proof of payment, a screenshot of the items still in his inventory, and a screenshot of a trade offer I sent him requesting the items he didn't give me. Refer to the ESEA Forums link to see the initial post as well as me (My username on ESEA is Runescape) asking for my items back and being ignored.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Doesn't seem to show enough conversation to note the items you were missing exactly by name.
    Do you have those?
  3. 10Pin hellcase.com

10Pin hellcase.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:228442826
    Thanks for replying, the 3 items in question would be the AWP Atheris, M4A1-S Moss Quartz, and the CZ75-Auto Tacticat. If you look at the photos Scam3 and Scam4 he lists the items he will be giving me and those items were listed. If you look at photos Trade1, Trade2, and Trade3 you can see that those items were not included in the trade and are still in his inventory. The picture "Items still in inv" show that and they are still in his inventory as of the time of this comment. I can do a screen capture of me going through my trade history and clicking his profile if that is needed as proof as well to verify it is him indeed.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Will review this again shortly
    10Pin hellcase.com likes this.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
    10Pin hellcase.com likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.