1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197962708278 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cloudz 2, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloudz 2

Cloudz 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:447746355
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962708278

Victim profile: 76561198855758438

What happened? Description:
    we were gonna trade for steam wallet money for my stattrak fsctory new doppler sapphires and when i sent him the offer after him swearing to his familly showing me his facebook bank account etc he left discord than had the balls to say send other cheap skins im interested in buying them at this point im not even mad that i lost the knife im mad at myself for letting this happen i dont know what you guys can do im new here but if you could ban him or something i dont know i will be super happy or somehow get the knifes back that would be great thank you for helping if it does or doesnt work​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Cloudz 2

Cloudz 2 New User

Steam:
    upload_2019-1-18_20-14-4.png

Attached Files:

3. Cloudz 2

Cloudz 2 New User

Steam:
    id also like to say further looking into this guy that he is not a full on scammer he doesnt just scam he does legit trades but every once and a while he will scam someone (like me) and block them so they cant comment anything on there profiles after only leaving plus reps
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you provided no evidence of any scam here - looks like you went outside steam chat and to discord so you lost evidence to prove this user is guilty of anything.
    Never discuss steam trading outside of steam chat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.