1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197962708278 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cloudz 2, Jan 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloudz 2

Cloudz 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:447746355
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962708278

Victim profile: 76561198855758438

What happened? Description:
    i made a post about this but forgot to add enough evidence but he lied to me saying he was trustworthy never scammed anyone swore on his kids his family (what kind of person does that for a knife to scam someone) he said "send trade i wont except then ill send you the codes" i kept on saying no but i finally did it he then sees the trade clicks accept then say im interested in buying more stuf- then left the call im gonna link a google drive and its gonna have all my evidence because last time it was glitchy its gonna have the whole chat ill scroll through it slow its gonna have a 5 minute discord clip leading up to where he left its also gonna have screenshots of him sending me that discord as proof that that is his discord now please i dont even want the knife anymore i want this guy banned or something its really sad to because i was gonna buy a few knives for friends but now i cant but whatever all i ask is you watch the videos i gave as much proof as possible drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1GV0IC3N43_1PlKOj_aGKPTthr0ugn9DK

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    All evidence MUST be hosted here to the report and in screenshot format. We don't review anything thru discord so steam chat only please along with other things.
    @Cloudz 2 You have 24hours to provide or state you do not have it.
  3. Cloudz 2

Cloudz 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:447746355
    these arent in order but theres him lying and scamming me and proof he never sent codes

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2019
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Every single one of those are unacceptable...we do not review evidence that is edited.
    However regardless of that the report is invalid as we do NOT review code reports.
    Sorry.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with cd keys, game codes, steam codes, Pin codes etc.. due to current Investigative Policy.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

You are welcome to report the user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.