1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561197962720527 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by chiRaq, Jul 11, 2014.

1. chiRaq

chiRaq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43417859
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962720527 ()

Victim profile: 76561198047101446

What happened? Description:
    Well, what can I say. I got scammed. And it f✿✿✿✿✿✿ sucks. But nothing I can do at this point, other than to make sure this guy is being revealed in his scamming, and to prevent it for happening to others. I talked to the guy for a good 40 minutes, seemed very legit and was a smooth conversation.
    He had a very nicely portraited steam profile, with 19 rep on csgl and all that juicy stuff. This guy was legit.
    So, as I have never done any serious trading in csgo, I had little to no rep (2 I believe), so I felt that it was understandable that I went first, and since he seemed so beliveable and legit, I eventually did. And about 10 seconds later I realized that I got scammed. Hard.
    Well, it has happened to many, now myself included. A life lesson learned.​

Provide Evidence:
    The images I have provided is the evidence.

The trade happens as you can see in chat he accepts my trade. Soon after getting my knife he wants me to confirm my email.

Then I don't hear from him about a minute or two, and then he says the money is sent, and instantly goes offline. I go to his steam profile, and I see "Add friend", meaning the deleted me. I try to add him, but I can't. He has also blocked me.

The images he provided in chat was him confirming he had money on his PayPal. I also attach these photos, as for a PayPal-to-PayPal transfer the money would appear on my account instantly, which they are not, as you can see in my PayPal account photo.​

Attached Files:

2. chiRaq

chiRaq New User

Steam:
    I can provide with additional proof from PayPal that I never received his payment if needed.
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Give me your all activity screen from Paypal for the past month. Full screen.
    I need a picture of your trade history in full screen browser and make sure I can see at least one trade from the previous day.
  4. chiRaq

chiRaq New User

Steam:
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Upload via the Upload a File button at the bottom of the page. Thanks.
  6. chiRaq

chiRaq New User

Steam:
    There. Thanks

Attached Files:

7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Ready for review.
  8. WMP #knives

WMP #knives New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1227399
    Hello dear admins,

First of all I want to say that this person has never been scammed by me. I have proof of the transaction made exactly after I received my item.
    chiRaq, why are you doing this? I told you the money is sent before I removed you. I sent the amount one minute after I received the knife then I went to sleep.
    What is the problem with me removing you, if the deal was successful? You are just a trader to me, not a friend.

This deal was successful, you can clearly see he received his money. Please archive this report and don't let angry people take over this website.
    Next time check your price, of course 60%+ blue case hardened is more than €130.00 EUR. Don't ruin my trading career because you don't know prices and you are angry, chiRaq.

Thank you in advance, Steamrep. I am more than sure that you will spot what he is doing. You are never wrong...

Best regards,
    WMP

Attached Files:

9. chiRaq

chiRaq New User

Steam:
    WMP #knives, you lie so much I am afraid you actually believe it.

Couple of problems with the bullshit story you are trying to convince the admins about, you little *****.

You did not go to sleep. I could see your status as online on ur steamrep profile, hours after you SCAMMED me.

You also deleted every comment in your steam profile of people calling you a scammer, because they looked at all the evidence I provided around the web.

And also, you went offline as soon as you wrote I go to sleep. You go to 'sleep' before even getting a confirmation that your trade was succesful. You just got what u wanted, and faded away from the trade.

You tell me to write you on steam if there is any problems with the trade, but as soon as you had ur knife you deleted and blocked me. You are a moron, little kid, and I hope I never meet you IRL.

Admins, don't believe this kid. I still havent received a dime on PayPal. I attached my paypal history once again with timestamp from CNN.

Attached Files:

10. chiRaq

chiRaq New User

Steam:
    Also, how coincidental that another person on CSGO TRADE were almost scammed by you the day before. He must be lying too, even though he has no dog in this race, right?

Attached Files:

11. chiRaq

chiRaq New User

Steam:
    (3rd comment from the top)
  12. chiRaq

chiRaq New User

Steam:
    I also contacted PayPal to verify that this transaction never took place. Will report back as soon as they confirm.
  13. WMP #knives

WMP #knives New User

Steam:
    You can continue trying with your friends. I know who I am and I know if I paid or not. I don't sleep for days, I am sorry. Isn't it normal to wake up after a few hours of sleep? Do you know what you are actually saying? I saw the transaction was made and completed, no need to talk to you and your friends anymore after threatening me. The admins know what to do. The deal is completed. I don't wanna listen to you no longer.
  14. chiRaq

chiRaq New User

Steam:
    The people posting in CSGO TRADE and WORLD CSGO TRADE is just other people who plays CS and wants to trade virtual items. I have no association with me.

Just stop lying, WMP. You did not pay me for the knife. If you did, we would never be in this situation. If you were a honest, genuine human being, you would be treated so. Do you think I would go through all this trouble to alert other people about you, if you actually was a nice guy, and we had a good trade? No. Only if you we're a delirious lying scammer, who basicly stole 105 euro from me.

And stop saying you transfered the money to me. I know in your little special world you probably convinced yourself that you did, but you haven't.

I know you're probably not the brightest, but I urge you to go read my post. You did not go to sleep. You did not go offline after the trade, you just deleted me and blocked me, so I would think you went to sleep. But I could see on steamrep that you were online. Just after the transaction, and hours after. You were also online on steam to delete peoples comments in your steamprofile. So once again, stop lying. Jeez, what a moron.

Sorry for my harsh language to any admins reading this, I am just so furious about this guy and the whole event.
  15. WMP #knives

WMP #knives New User

Steam:
    I already cashed out, what is the point to ruin my reputation? Did Tatar tell you to do this because I was selling cheaper to his clients? Why did you remove him, I don't see him in your friends list. I have trust in Steamrep, and I know the end of this will be as I expected. Too bad you can't get banned for this.
  16. WMP #knives

WMP #knives New User

Steam:
    I am not going even to bother with you.
  17. chiRaq

chiRaq New User

Steam:
    And another lie. You are on a roll. How a sad, sad, pathetic, disgusting human being you are. I feel sorry for your relatives. I have no idea who 'Tatar' is, and I have never spoken with him or had him on my friendslist.

Well, too bad, I am going to bother with you small son.
  18. chiRaq

chiRaq New User

Steam:
    I just mailed PayPal support again regarding the transaction ID on the image you provided (#20C21573X71883541), to validate that this is just a bogus ID you created.

By the way, you talk about a "trading career". Have you ever thought about actually trading and buying legitamately? I think it would bring you even more cash in, instead of stealing from people. I mean, you would have great reputation, no angry customers, I would probably recommend you to other people and so on. You stole my knife that you could pay 105€ for, and you write above in this thread how it is much more worth than 130€. Why not flip that profit, and avoid situations like these? I guess you would also sleep more than a couple of hours a night if you actually was a legit guy. Anyway, I know that's never going to happen, it just blows my mind how stupid you are.

Attached Files:

19. chiRaq

chiRaq New User

Steam:
    Hello,

Today I received an answer from PayPal customer service. I have attached their mail, and please let me know if you need me to contact them again for any further needed information.

Attached Files:

20. i love suzy

i love suzy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45959108
    gj chiRaq get some scammers banned