1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561197962720527 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by eXe // JackkK, Aug 14, 2014.

1. eXe // JackkK

eXe // JackkK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65514905
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962720527

Victim profile: 76561198091295538

What happened? Description:
    He/She made an offer of $70 on csgolounge.com for my Flip Knife Night (Battle-Scarred)
    They then added me to their friends list, I accepted the request. He/She then told me to send them the trade offer with a comment on the offer stating my PayPal email and how much is being paid. I sent this offer and screenshotted that it had been accepted along with my PayPal balance. Roughly 30mins-1hour later the payment had not been made. I was told that it had and was instantly unfriended. I have read a very similar report to this scam from the same person and would appreciate it if action were to be taken against the user as well as my item returned to my inventory.

Thanks.​

Provide Evidence:
    Unfortunately I did not manage to gather much evidence at the time and lost some of which I did gather. :<​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the entire chat agreement between you and the accused.
  3. WMP #knives

WMP #knives New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1227399
    This person has never been scammed by me. Proof also included.
    We haven't done more than chatting and the last words aren't mine.

1proof.jpg 2proof.jpg

No successful deal was made. No trade, no trade offers were sent.
    This is not me accepting. I don't have chat history, because he started talking bad stuff. #Insta block #No deal

I can show my trade history. I have never traded with this user. I backed off because he threatened me with DDoS.
    I have never said that I sent any payment, but I blocked him because I didn't want to end up giving him my IP if he calls me.
    I had flip knife night, but it was field-tested. I don't know what to say. Please archive this misunderstanding.

You still try to hurt me, don't you?
    SteamRep is always right. They will spot what you are trying to do with your multiple accounts or whatever...
    Thanks in advance SteamRep. I am open to show literally everything I can show to you, because I have never traded with this user! I know i'm right this time!
  4. WMP #knives

WMP #knives New User

Steam:
    Can you please archive this report?
    Thanks
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    No we will not.
    I am waiting response from victim.
  6. WMP #knives

WMP #knives New User

Steam:
    Alright, well you can clearly see I have never traded with him (proof uploaded).
    Hope this gets resolved.