1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197962839709 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Blueeeee csgocases.com, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blueeeee csgocases.com

Blueeeee csgocases.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:438394754
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962839709

Victim profile: 76561198837055236

What happened? Description:
    I met this person on mm and he added me for trade. When we traded, he said I first give him the skin then he'll buy the knife and give me the knife. He didn't say anything after I gave him my items. Then he blocked me and unfriended me. I was new to trading so I didn't know much. And also, people were saying in his profile comments "good trader" "trustworthy" and those stuff. I trusted him but turns out he was a scammer.​

Provide Evidence:
    I only have 1 picture that I sent him. So he said I first give him the skins and then he'll sell it on bitskins.com. After he got them, he went afk, then blocked me. Everyone said he has good rep but he scammed me.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you have ZERO evidence of any scam here - nothing you provided suggests this user is guilty of any wrong doing.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/

On another note this user has been banned/tagged here for over 2 years...nothing more we can do to them. You need to check users out better prior to adding/accepting friend requests so you can perhaps avoid any sketchy situations in the future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.