1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197962941794 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Ur Moms Mom, Aug 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ur Moms Mom

Ur Moms Mom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:128707720
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197962941794

Victim profile: 76561198217681168

What happened? Description:
    FIRSTLY IM REPORTING ANOTHER ACCOUNT AS WELL:

| steamname: [OPSKINS] Bot #0570
    | steam3ID: [U:1:451359902]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:225679951
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198411625630
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/755565472243223923
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198411625630

The main account added me and offered a few knives to trade. I picked one and he told me that he needed to check to make sure my knife was marketable. He wanted to lead me through the steps to put a knife up on OPSKINS, so i played along. Once i told him i did the last steps, he had this fake OPSKINS bot send me a trade offer. I called him out on being banned on steam rep and he blamed it on misrepresentation.​

Provide Evidence:

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Tuesday, August 29, 2017
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: Hey
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: Hey
    Ur Moms Mom: Hi c:
    Ur Moms Mom: how ya doing
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: Your dads dad?
    Ur Moms Mom: Hah i love it
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: Btw, bro my bro
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: Are you trading?
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE] is now Online.
    Ur Moms Mom: yes
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: This are my possible offers for your knfie:
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ M9 Bayonet | Tiger Tooth Factory New ★ Covert Knife
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ StatTrak™ M9 Bayonet | Fade Factory New ★ StatTrak™ Covert Knife
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ Karambit | Crimson Web Field-Tested ★ Covert Knife
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ M9 Bayonet | Doppler Factory New ★ Covert Knife (Phase 4)
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ Bayonet | Doppler Factory New ★ Covert Knife (Phase 4)
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ Karambit | Case Hardened Field-Tested ★ Covert Knife
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ StatTrak™ Flip Knife | Crimson Web Minimal Wear ★ StatTrak™ Covert Knife
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ StatTrak™ Karambit | Crimson Web Field-Tested ★ StatTrak™ Covert Knife
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ Bayonet | Marble Fade Factory New ★ Covert Knife
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ Karambit | Doppler Factory New ★ Covert Knife (Phase 4)
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ Bayonet | Lore Field-Tested ★ Covert Knife
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ StatTrak™ Karambit | Black Laminate Field-Tested ★ StatTrak™ Covert Knife
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ Bayonet | Gamma Doppler Factory New ★ Covert Knife (Phase 1)
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ Butterfly Knife | Fade Factory New ★ Covert Knife
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ Bayonet | Gamma Doppler Factory New ★ Covert Knife (Phase 1)
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ Huntsman Knife | Marble Fade Factory New ★ Covert Knife
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: ★ Karambit | Damascus Steel Factory New ★ Covert Knife
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: Just pick which knife you prefer to trade and after that I will buy it then send you trade afte
    Ur Moms Mom: ★ M9 Bayonet | Tiger Tooth Factory New ★ Covert Knife
    Ur Moms Mom: that one
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: https://opskins.com/?loc=shop_view_item&item=206578065
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: This one?
    Ur Moms Mom: yea
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: okay I still have to buy the item can you lend me your tradelink so that I can send you offer after I bought it off
    Ur Moms Mom: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=257415440&token=XGzT5mtL
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: Okay, Im ready to buy the item but before I send you offer is your item available to market at OPSkins? because after we trade Im going to resell it to gain insta sell funds so is your item available to market there or not?
    Ur Moms Mom: yeah i could put it there
    Ur Moms Mom: if you want
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: But you dont need to deposit it there to sell, I just want you to check if its able to market or not
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: I just need to make sure that your knife is marketable there before we proceed because I will lose profit if your item is unavailable
    Ur Moms Mom: it is
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: Can you show me? I just need assurance that your knife is marketable there
    Ur Moms Mom: show you what
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: that its marketable there, and if you dont know how to show I can guide you by your cheapiest skin first so that you will know how it works and feel safe
    Ur Moms Mom: its ok i can do it with my knife
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: okay just tell me if you at OPSKins so I can guide you now how
    Ur Moms Mom: im there
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: You see SELL above OPSKINS?
    Ur Moms Mom: yeah
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: now click it
    Ur Moms Mom: ok
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: Then you see YOUR INVENTORY? which part of the screen? left or right part?
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: So?
    Ur Moms Mom: thats the left
    Ur Moms Mom: but yeah i see it
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: Okay, now try to click your knife
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: then put its price with $999.99 on it
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: then after that click NEXT
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: then put it on sale queu
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: you will see DEPOSIT items
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: dont click it because you are not depositing it there
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: or putting it for SELLING
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: you are not depositing it for SELL
    Ur Moms Mom: gotcha
    Ur Moms Mom: okie now what
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: okay now then go to your steam if you have the incoming offers on it now
    Ur Moms Mom: ok
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: then tell me if done so I can able to search
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: if its able to market or not
    Ur Moms Mom: hey wait
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: Yes what?
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: Am I able to search now?
    Ur Moms Mom: nope
    Ur Moms Mom: not yet
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: Okay just tell me if done
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: I will search it now and check if its marketable
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: What now?
    Ur Moms Mom: What is this?
    Ur Moms Mom: https://steamrep.com/search?q=http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962941794/
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: Did you recieve any offers on it or not yet?
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: I dont know because people trying to impersonate me and they just had an error of reporting that my link was been the one who got reported
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: but if you dont believe then just unfriend me
    Ur Moms Mom: well i was gonna report you
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: I dont want to waste my reputation anymore that you think that way
    Ur Moms Mom: but i saw you were there
    Ur Moms Mom: banned already
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE]: yes, just report me bud
    Ur Moms Mom: so im gonna ban your bot account now too
    Ur Moms Mom: because that is a fake opskins bot
    Cult [TRADING KNIFE] is now Offline.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Ur Moms Mom Its very important that you check a user out BEFORE accepting friend request - you would have seen that this user is already banned/tagged - there is nothing more we can do to them here.
    The other account is just a throwaway...a new will take its place in no time..blame Valve for that.
    However as I said nothing more we can do and we are trying to educate users to avoid them vs interact.

Now after saying that so you know in the future - how did you find the other account in what way was it involved with you? Please show in screenshots.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.