1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197963191045 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Your Average Wooden Knob, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your Average Wooden Knob

Your Average Wooden Knob Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145999091
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197963191045

Victim profile: 76561198252263910

What happened? Description:
    I was asking around in a server if there was anyone with a flip knife doppler minimal wear, and someone put his link in chat. I checked him out, and he seemed pretty legit. I asked him if he could buy the doppler of off OPSkins, because he had screenshot(s) that he sold everything on OPSkins. He said he would do the trade, but asked me to read his rules first. I read them, and they said that I would have to send an offer, he would buy the item, and then he would make a counter-offer. I was really sketchy about this, and didn't understand why he couldn't buy it and then trade it. He then said he got "trolled" by someone the last time that he did it. I then got quite suspicious after more talking, and looked him up on SteamRep. He had a(n) (unconfirmed) report on his profile. I checked it, and there was clear proof that he did the same thing to someone else, so I put the link to it in chat. He then unfriended me and blocked me. I seriously doubt that if he wasn't scamming me, that he would have instantly blocked me and unfriended me after just one report. I am very glad I was sketchy about this, as I have been scammed before and know just about every scam there is.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks for report - yes same thing with other report although irrelevant, those trade rules are bogus.
    Moving to review
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @Your Average Wooden Knob,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.