1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561197963394639 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CheeTohPuffZ, Dec 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeTohPuffZ

CheeTohPuffZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78213833
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197963394639

Victim profile: 76561198116693394

What happened? Description:
    This person had used a fake account known as Nightmare1438 (those known numbers) to try top lure me in with a problem, and it did work, he told me to click on this supposed link of this admin that was well to be trusted and I was fully transed in, not knowing it was a scam. So he tells me to accept some offers he has sent to me that will put those items into a database and scan them if they are duplicates, I was worried and went with his little plan. Then after the trade offers, he told me to put down some sensible info of my steam account, which I kinda did put down my account name with the random steam guard code. After that, he told me to give my email out, which I did, but not the password itself, worried that he was going to hijack my email. So he threatens me that if I dont tell him what the passcode is, he'll keep and delete my items. Scared and not knowing what to do, I cursed him out a little while wanting me to use a wp.tp addon to my email (virus?). Then he said that he had enough and started a countdown. Still worried about the state of my items, I got up shaking around to see what I can do, the conclusion, curse and block him, of course I did and he said "bye bye" and we both blocked each other. He then blocked me from the supposed item database that had some of my items there, plus the profile where he played victim was also blocked against me, so not only that my items are gone, the other fact is that I was freaked out, not knowing when I'm going to get my items back in the future, thus trying to find a way of friending him with another account and maybe drawing the items out like that. Also the database filled up with keys, maybe notifying that most of my items are sold up tho the price of keys, darn my life, maybe wasting more money is a great idea, maybe. This is my story of what happened with this supposed trustworthy admin scamming me out of most of my items that I had accepted from shady-like trade offers.​

Provide Evidence:
    So the evidence below shows so much of what he was trying to do over the course of these few images that are showed below.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @CheeTohPuffZ This is NOT the first user you were involved with - That is who you should be reporting not this user.
    Who is that other user by ID64 or SR profile block ASAP!!
    This user you reported here is also already banned/tagged here just fyi- nothing more we can really do to them but we need to have the user that started the scam.
    Also need the trade offer URL given to you that lead you to the other Database account and I need that accounts info as well.
    You've left much out of this report and created it backwards so it will take some time to review.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks - this user is already banned/tagged - nothing more we can do to them.
    Should you come across a user like this again upon checking them when you accept as friends, its best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.
    Due to the amount of offenses already listed on this users profile, we won't be listing any thing more.
    Report will be archived for future reference.
    Again you can always report the user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.