1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197963524613 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mazz 2, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazz 2

Mazz 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:119319364
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197963524613

Victim profile: 76561198198904457

What happened? Description:
    The person tried to scam me out of my $450 unusual item for Team Fortress 2. Here are the chat logs:
    Curiosity: I think i'm gonna go with pures . by the way do you often trade bro ? o_O
    Mazz: yes
    Curiosity: good , because i'm kinda carefull in doing trades
    Curiosity: i just dont want to be like this guy https://steamcommunity.com/id/unusualneyymar
    Curiosity: look at his items , he has a big inventory , right ?
    Mazz: yes I see he's trade banned
    Mazz: I get it okay so sad
    Curiosity: yes correct bro , well my point here is that I don't want to end up on that situation bro . so now as a trader I just want %100 assurance that we aren't trading any fraud or duped items here . ok ?
    Mazz: kay
    Curiosity: but don't worry because there are steam community admin who helps traders to avoid fraud items and scammed items , they can banned any accounts which they see fit to a discription of any scam attempts..

The person also tried to scam me through another account previously as well: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mistailTheShit/

Here are that chat logs for the other trade scam attempt:
    Curiosity (OfficialTradingAcc): oh coz last 3 days ago i lost my items worth 300$ because of this stuff man :/
    Curiosity (OfficialTradingAcc): thats why i ask you this, hope you understand me :3
    Mazz: sure but whatever
    Mazz: send me a trade offer
    Mazz: now
    Mazz: no I ain't doing opskins sorry
    Curiosity (OfficialTradingAcc): due to flactuation of scammed items and duped items, i dont want to risk getting trade banned and risk losing all my investment, is it ok with you to hire STEAMREP admin to verify if our items if it's clean or not, or rather to make our trade legit. If that's okay for you, if not I'm afraid we can't have a deal:/​

Provide Evidence:
    Curiosity: I think i'm gonna go with pures . by the way do you often trade bro ? o_O
    Curiosity: i just dont want to be like this guy https://steamcommunity.com/id/unusualneyymar
    Curiosity: yes correct bro , well my point here is that I don't want to end up on that situation bro . so now as a trader I just want %100 assurance that we aren't trading any fraud or duped items here . ok ?
    Curiosity: but don't worry because there are steam community admin who helps traders to avoid fraud items and scammed items , they can banned any accounts which they see fit to a discription of any scam attempts..
    View attachment 597399
    Curiosity (OfficialTradingAcc): oh coz last 3 days ago i lost my items worth 300$ because of this stuff man :/
    Curiosity (OfficialTradingAcc): thats why i ask you this, hope you understand me :3
    Curiosity (OfficialTradingAcc): due to flactuation of scammed items and duped items, i dont want to risk getting trade banned and risk losing all my investment, is it ok with you to hire STEAMREP admin to verify if our items if it's clean or not, or rather to make our trade legit. If that's okay for you, if not I'm afraid we can't have a deal:/
    View attachment 597400

1.Curiosity: I think i'm gonna go with pures . by the way do you often trade bro ? o_O

2. Curiosity (OfficialTradingAcc): oh coz last 3 days ago i lost my items worth 300$ because of this stuff man :/
    Curiosity (OfficialTradingAcc): due to flactuation of scammed items and duped items, i dont want to risk getting trade banned and risk losing all my investment, is it ok with you to hire STEAMREP admin to verify if our items if it's clean or not, or rather to make our trade legit. If that's okay for you, if not I'm afraid we can't have a deal:/

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again(check users out BEFORE you accept friend request) it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.

In fact user is already listed tags multiple times therefore this and all future reports will be Archived - Be sure to report the user to Valve as you should have done to start with as there is again nothing more we can do to them here.
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.