1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197963651295 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by henkke, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. henkke

henkke New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18075207
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197963651295

Victim profile: 76561197996416143

What happened? Description:
    On Thursday 24.3. at around 23 o'clock (GMT +2) we agreed that I will sell this guy (76561197963651295) my Ursus Black Pearl for 850$ and we are going to use paypal as payment method. He came to my discord and showed me the payment that he is going to send after I trade the knife (showed in screenshots). We were talking in discord and he sent me 0,03$ test payment just to make sure that I can receive money on my paypal that I haven't used in a while. After I sent the knife, we we talking for a moment and he said he is sending the money right now. After couple minutes he disconnected and blocked me on steam.​

Provide Evidence:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2020
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok so this is where it got sketchy and for the last time why I'm declining report - you stated $850 in the chat logs there on steam it says 750 - you clearly took things to Discord which means at some point the agreement got altered therefore not acceptable and we have no way of knowing any other arrangements or agreement made.
    So I'm afraid with all that information I'm declining report for the final time.
    You can report the user to Valve if you like instead.
    Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.