1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197963651295 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by man wtf is that, Apr 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. man wtf is that

man wtf is that New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:182356515
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197963651295

Victim profile: 76561198324978758

What happened? Description:
    So. I got a comment on my screenshot telling me I should add him to discuss a trade with him. I did as he asked me to do, and decided to see what he wanted. He told me he wanted to buy my Bowie Knife Doppler Sapphire that I had in my inventory. We agreed on the price and hopped onto discord for further discussion. He showed me that he had balance ( Darn, now I wish I had recorded all that he said and showed me). But anyway, then he sent me 0,01 sent to check that it works as intended and asked me to proceed with the trade, to send him the offer and confirm it while he was ready on discord, still sharing his screen and his cursor hovering over the button to send the money. Once he got the item on to his inventory, boom. I was deleted and blocked from Discord, then Steam. He even got someone to impersonate a seller, that had 'sold' him the knife, that he stole from me.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 750147 View attachment 750148 View attachment 750149 View attachment 750150 View attachment 750151 View attachment 750152 View attachment 750153 View attachment 750154 View attachment 750147 well, the ordering is a bit messed up, but I'll do my best to keep telling the story how it happened. first picture is a screenshot of his profile after the scam had been completed, with my item in his item showcase. View attachment 750148 second picture shows proof, that i was talking to him on discord and that we had agreed on him paying me the amount etc. i know, discord logs dont really matter on cases like these but might aswell throw it in there. View attachment 750149 screenshot number 3 is of the 0,01 that he sent me from his account. note, that the sending SWCSGO is the account he uses for most of his trades (atleast so I assume, I'll link his twitter here:https://twitter.com/SW_CSGOShop). also, the 779,09€ is the agreed price that he was ment to send me. I have requested it from him as you may see. View attachment 750150 screenshot 4 shows that the item has indeed been sent to the guy that has scammed me. View attachment 750151 screenshot 5 is from a guy who faked the +rep, i traded blablabla. I tried contacting him, which got me blocked from him aswell. View attachment 750152 screenshot 6 is me showing that i got blocked from his steam aswell. View attachment 750153 screenshot 7 shows that his profile has gone all dark from everyone ( me atleast) View attachment 750154 screenshot 8 proves that we indeed had a deal and I indeed had a Bowie Knife Sapphire, if someone was still wondering.

Extra note: This is my 1st time reporting someone, so I just threw every single picture of the proof from my picturefolder inhere, thatswhy the order is all random and a bit confusing to read. Also, I will be linking all his info down below for easier investigating;
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SWbank/discussions/0/3896114186165527080/ /(his steam group of 'trading'
    https://twitter.com/SW_CSGOShop his twitter account
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zeus_3DDD and finally his steam custom URL

Extra note 2: I am willing to give any further proof. I want to make the community a cleaner place. I hope my report gets the job done. I know I have no hope of getting my item back, but I wish this saves someone elses items from him.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for several days beginning with the date before this trade..full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Also please review this screenshot guide should you require assistance:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  3. man wtf is that

man wtf is that New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:182356515
    Here are the files you requested. Hope these are enough to get the matter going forward? Thank you for your fast answer.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks will review shortly
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.