1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197964105706 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dominiik, Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dominiik

Dominiik New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:114544621
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197964105706

Victim profile: 76561198189354970

What happened? Description:
    I was looking on csgolounge because i wanted to sell my knife. So i found this guy. Steam level 77, loads of +reps that he's a good trader and so on. Then we talked about the payment method and how much i wanted for the knife (No screenshots of the chat history, because i accidientally closed the chat and he blocked me). He told me to send him a trade offer with my paypal e-mail adress and the money i want. I trusted him tho, because he is steam level 77 and he had a lot of + reps... Then i sent him the offer, he accepted it, told me he is going to pay it and then he blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I only have screenshots of the trade offer and my paypal account, because i accidientally closed the chat window.. he also blocked me so i dont have any option to open it anymore :/ I hope they ar enough.​

Attached Files:

• lel.JPG
      lel.JPG
      File size:
      148.4 KB
      Views:
    • lel2.JPG
      lel2.JPG
      File size:
      95.6 KB
      Views:
  2. JeFFisuuu

JeFFisuuu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7665711
    My friend, I am very sorry that you have spent the same thing through, this same guy robbed me Karambit StatTrak Minimal Wear. I have commanded ticket to steam since the day it happened but it's been 11 days and no one answered. alas! I could not report on cs go louge because I have not enough reputation. he blocked me on stem in four accounts he added. this guy is a shameless thief and has q be removed from the steam.

My profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jeffisuuu/
    Thief profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/209485729/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. JeFFisuuu

JeFFisuuu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7665711
  4. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam: