1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197964166730 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by x0UT51D3Rx | Skinup.gg, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x0UT51D3Rx | Skinup.gg

x0UT51D3Rx | Skinup.gg New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:110286137
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197964166730

Victim profile: 76561198180838002

What happened? Description:
    They added me to trade. They then asked me if I wanted to trade my *Shadow Daggers | Fade (Factory New) and I responded: "Depends how and for what I trade it." (Ik my English is pretty bad) They then asked me if I wanted to trade my knife for his *M9 Bayonet | Doppler, which of course responded "sure" (Obviously I caught on that this should be a scam... I would make £100 profit....) They asked for my trade link which I gave. They then asked me if I ever used OPSkins before and if I did, did I use it regularly... Which I replied "Not really" to see where this was going. They wanted to confirm that it wasn't a "glitched item" (SCAM!!!)

They then showed me how to navigate through OPSkins and I ended up in the "Sell" section, they told me to put my knife in and to tick the "Deposit to OPSkins inventory" for them to "verify" (*sigh*). HOWEVER, of course, I didn't put my knife in... I put a £0.02 skin to see what would happen, they then told me to refresh the page and I'll get a trade from the Bot... (I took Computer Science for A level.... Ik how websites work...). Of course, the "Bot" sent my KNIFE in the trade instead of the £0.02 skin (Of course if it DID send that I would know he got into my computer because I never pressed "Next").

Of course, I declined the offer and sent them a link to their scam method (Because I'm a troll) and told them that they're the scum of the earth and how they were REALLY $*** at scamming and how I found out. They then went offline.​

Provide Evidence:
    The beginning:
    View attachment 606209
    View attachment 606210
    What I actually put into OPSkins:
    View attachment 606214
    What the "bot" sent me:
    View attachment 606215
    Me trolling him and the ending of our story:
    View attachment 606218 View attachment 606212

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @x0UT51D3Rx | Skinup.gg What bot? Why did you give screenshots of it yet didn't provide any information on that account?
    Clearly involved and now most certainly required info.
    SR profile block please!

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Accepting report as is ..You will be required to contact me and explain why you abandoned this report prior to any more being submitted here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.