1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197964935350 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Gladiators, Feb 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gladiators

Gladiators New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:120375703
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197964935350

Victim profile: 76561198201017135

What happened? Description:
    He adds me out of nowhere, tells me he likes me and that I was an awesome teammate in a game awhile back and that its rare to see that and he would like to offer me $100 for advertising his gambling site for 1 week. He told me to go to the website and just look, that I didn't need to login. I did so and he asked if I could see the jackpot, I said yes, so he said watch {insert user} is going to win and they did and he told me to pick someone and I did. Thats when he said I should deposit some cheap skins and he will make me win with extremely low odds and thats when I cut off the conversation and said no thank you to which he unadded me.​

Provide Evidence:
    (SS1) The contact and conversations being started and offering me to "advertise"
    (SS2) Them telling me there is nothing to worry and just check it out
    (SS3) Them proving they can rig the site to me and to deposit skins
    (SS4) Me trying to get them to verify more information because I believed nothing they was telling me
    (SS5) Me ending the conversation
    Their profile as of now after they have unadded me
    Sorry I do not have any broken agreement screenshots but the site is in the screenshots and based on reactions can see he rigged it twice, but I did use the personal game data and looked through all my matches and verified I have never played against him.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Gladiators from now on make sure you get FULL screenshots..not cropped little chat boxes
    Also fulls screen the users profile WHILE friends not afterwards... it helps verify identity. I was lucky to see that another way but that is rare!
    nothing else needed at this time - will review again shortly.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.