1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197965246136 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 하니 | Yoona Chocolatte ♥, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197965246136

Victim profile: 76561198105248672

What happened? Description:
    This dude trying to trade my items for a knife. Requiring me to send offer first and he'll do the counter later on.​

Provide Evidence:
    He's now making his id private. This guy just add me randomly and saying i can a flip knife which i know is technically impossible since my whole inventory is like crap. Then he says he'll buy the skins from opskins and requires me to send the offer first to him and he says he'll counter the offer.​

10:10 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: hi mate
    10:10 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: Hii?
    10:10 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: good day there!
    10:10 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: You too :D
    10:10 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: Trading your skins and keys?
    10:10 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: Yep
    10:11 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: Alright. What would you like to get for it mate?
    10:11 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: your offer?
    10:11 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: Any suggestions what would you like? I mean what kind of knife do you like or you are looking for?
    10:11 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: I dont think i can get a knife with my inv
    10:12 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: Oh wait
    10:12 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: Let me check it first okay?
    10:12 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: yea sure
    10:12 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: I'll do calculations first
    10:14 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: for my 4 keys (4 tradeable 2 untradeable) im looking for m4 decimator MW/ awp Fever Dream MW/awp redline FT/m4a1 mecha ft
    10:14 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: but
    10:14 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: Would you like to get a flip knife for it?
    10:14 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: im open to your offer
    10:14 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: how so?
    10:14 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: Oh is that the items you really look for?
    10:14 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: I'll go on opskins now to check it
    10:17 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: I can get those skins you want mate
    10:18 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: How can i get the flip knife?
    10:18 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: And what do you want in exchange?
    10:18 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: Do you like flip knife stained well worn?
    10:20 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: Yes
    10:20 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: I can get that
    10:21 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: ok..
    10:21 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: AWP | Fever Dream
    10:21 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: M4A1-S | Decimator
    10:22 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: AK-47 | Frontside Misty
    10:22 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: Desert Eagle | Midnight Storm
    10:22 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: And the tradable 4 keys mate
    10:22 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: What do you think?
    10:22 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: for the knife?
    10:23 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: Yes
    10:24 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: sure
    10:25 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: alright
    10:25 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: Im going to pick a good looking one now on opskins okay?
    10:25 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: kk
    10:27 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: You know imgur right?
    10:28 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: yea
    10:29 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: Im going to send you a screenshot of the Flip knife that im going to purchase okay?
    10:29 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: ok
    10:29 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: Here check it http://imgur.com/zy3VVoO
    10:29 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: You can also check my money that i have on opskins there! just incase you think im just here to troll or to waste time
    10:29 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: okk
    10:30 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: So are you okay with it?
    10:30 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: yeaa
    10:30 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: Alright im going to add this on my opskins cart now
    10:31 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: But while im doing it now mate, Can you please read my trading rules thats on my profile first mate? so that you will know more about me on how i do my trades
    10:31 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: And so that if you're willing to agree with it then we can proceed on our deal
    10:31 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: i will not send the offer first :)
    10:31 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: Would be better for invite to trade
    10:32 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: You will just send me a pending offer of the items that we agreed to trade for the flip knife stained that im going to purchase on opskins mate and once i see it now then i will purchase the flip knife now and directly make a counter offer
    10:33 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: Yeah and why would i trust you that you WILL counter the offer instead of accepting it?
    10:34 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: I understand that you feel worried about my trading rules mate but please get reassured with me, I have already done this for so many times without any problems or complains against me in my 13 yrs of trading here, And theres no way that i would take the risk of getting banned, Coz i dont want to lose my $12,000 money and reputation that I've built so far just to scam you
    10:36 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: Still no point for me trusting you for me to counter offer
    10:36 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: You can even record our deal and take screenshots so that you can be more sure
    10:36 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: I did
    10:36 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: I have no problems with that
    10:37 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: Yea and so what if i ss, my lost items will forever be in your wallet and i wont get that knife
    10:38 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: If you really want to trade, i want a steam offer of that knife for my items listed above, in one trade window
    10:38 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: You can get me banned so easily mate, And you know that i cant risk my everything
    10:39 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: We can also go on skype so that i can share you my screen there to you live! and you can be sure that i wont really touch the pending offer that you will send coz you can guard me and you can just cancel your offer injust 1 click if you see my trying to accept the offer that you sent
    10:42 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: yeah how can i cancel the offer i HAVE sent
    10:42 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: ?
    10:42 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: I will teach you how to cancel the offer that you'll send in just 1 click
    10:42 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: lets go on skype first
    10:44 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: Nope, like i said send me the offer in one trade window
    10:44 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: That is the farthest that i can go mate to keep you assured here in our deal, Anyway you can be sure coz i will share my screen to you
    10:45 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: and you'll see i wont even touch the pending offer that you will send
    10:46 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: yeayea no thanks
    10:46 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: Alright
    10:46 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: reported on steamrep
    10:46 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: I wont force you tho
    10:46 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: haha lol
    10:46 PM - Boobs Man | csgofast.com: You must be a very stupid guy
    10:47 PM - Yoona Chocolatte ❤: lmao making your profile private doesnt change anything :D I've taken those ss :D

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.