1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197965520762 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Teck, Jan 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teck

Teck Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77716500
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197965520762

Victim profile: 76561198115698729

What happened? Description:
    So he added me a long time ago (like 2 months) and I got scammed with his fake open case website for around 200-250$ USD. I didn't do s✿✿✿, I deleted him and everything. Since I got some new skins, when I trade them to my 2nd account, he always add me with differents account and spam me with a fake promotionnal code and the name of the website is always different week by weeks.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 639206

He say his website is 1 years old, and with another account he added me with the same link he says his website is new... I just deleted most of his account until I got bored and decided to report this one.​

30 janvier 2018
    Grockzilla: Oh yeah? Never heard about it and 100$ is a lot so
    Check Me: Our site https://amgcase.com have already 1 year old, that why we offer you 100$
    Promo code: RMGM13
    Check Me est hors-ligne pour le moment et recevra votre message à sa prochaine connexion.
    Grockzilla: wassa broseph
    Grockzilla: stop spamming and reply broseph
    Grockzilla: enjoy your report and every other accounts you will add me with will be reported

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No evidence you and this user were ever in contact - and not accepting reports from you without it having FULL screenshots completely unedited/uncropped.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.