1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197965911549 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kinuroja, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Kinuroja

Kinuroja New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3757145
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197965911549

Victim profile: 76561197967780019

What happened? Description:
    I added him to my friends list and he said why did you add. I said that i wanted to sell my Karambit Slaughter Minimal Wear to him, he said okay. Afterwards he said 400$ for it and i accepted. He talked normally, but i didint really trusted him yet. Then he said whos going first, and what Payment method, i said PayPal and that i don't want to go first. He said that he stated in the trade that he isin't going first, which i saw but maybe i could have negotiated. Then i said i don't know if i can trust you, and he said that he had an 11Year old account, a 50Level account and that he has plenty of REP in Steam and CSGOLounge. I thought about it and i decided to trust him, since he had alot of rep on CSGOLounge and Steam. I trade offered it to him and then he asked for my PayPal Email, i gave it to him and then he said Sending Money, and afterwards deleted me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. miKnukkyz @ chill

miKnukkyz @ chill Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:2822910
    All bullshit, those guys made it up because I've told to this guy (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062397218/) to stay away of this scammer named Akashi with 5 (FIVE) reports on SR. That guy wanted to sell his M9 Doppler to this Akashi f✿✿✿✿✿ and I've told him to be careful because this guy is a scammer.

So those kids are mad on me right now, because I screwed up their scamming activity with that guy and they faked this conversation with me and all these things.

I can show you my trade history to see that's no Karambit Slaughter / trade with this Kinuraja kid. I don't even know who are those guys lmao.

I've uploaded a screenshot to see that I never traded something with those kids.

PS: All those pictures are fake and made in inspect element on browser, it's so obvious.
    PS2: Why those pictures are made on 2 computers ??

CAN WE SEE THOSE PICTURES UPLOADED AND TAKEN USING THE STEAM CLIENT ??????

Here it's a video showing up that I never traded with that guy or something like that:

Waiting for an admin/mod to close this topic.

Have a nice day.

Attached Files:

3. miKnukkyz @ chill

Steam:
    Reuploading the video here (removed from the first post for personal security):

LE: I forgot the attach the steam profile of the actual scammer -> http://steamcommunity.com/id/_akashi
    LE2: It's really obv. that you only sold your items on opskins and in like 5 min conversation you "CHOOSE" to trade with me. You guys are insanely dumb and you're just messing with the wrong man.
  4. miKnukkyz @ chill

Steam:
    UPDATE POST: Been watched through the attached photos and I've found a big fail from you guys.
    Look at this photo first: http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/trade1-png.281790/, the trade seems to be accepted at 7:50 PM, now look at the clock in the windows bar -> 11:26. That's ridiculous, seriously now. I've attached also a photo here to see more clearly what's all about.

On the other hand, as I said in the first post, there are 4 pictures from 2 different computers as you can see. In 2 photos is Windows 7, and in the other ones is Windows 98 (lmao).

Attached Files:

5. miKnukkyz @ chill

Steam:
  6. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Rejecting this and banning the accuser for falsified evidence. For one, the accuser doesn't even own CS:GO, there are also other problems with his faked evidence.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members).**