1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197966410101 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mydayy^, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mydayy^

mydayy^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:497305
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197966410101

Victim profile: 76561197961260339

What happened? Description:
    steamrep ban evade, this guy is trying to escape the steamrep ban with a new account. he scammed with a m9 sapphire (worth 2400$) video proof his old acc was steamrep banned aswell, he might use vpn there to comment here but he owns the group on the video aswell he owns the group with his new acc right now which is steamrep clean. hope you can ban this fagg again video:

Provide Evidence:
    video proof of his scam:

now he is using another account he got steamrep banned on his old account, I found some more multipe banned accounts of his own.
    | steamname: dicEN11
    | steam3ID: [U:1:31337046]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:15668523
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991602774
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/d1cEN11
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197991602774

there is it, and his current account, you can see the proofs of the video, and I chatted with him sorry for being racist in the chat he just made me feel bad about that thing again, he is scamming people I don't like this kind of "guys".

I hope you can ban him again proof of the chat, profile and everything. Don't be stupid he can fake it that he lost his account just contact the steam support that he lost the account, he still remembered what items I had in the past anyway so it was him for 100% sure (I sold it months ago before his steamrep ban and after steamrep ban he still knew what item I had :DD) so it was obviously him, he just cotnacted the steamsupport and recover the account from himself to get unabnned there probaly, he wanted to scam me aswell. He is a bad guy with bad personality. Hope you can get him banned he is still the admin of the Group called "UAE Distribution Shop"
    Link to the Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/UAEDShop

I hope you can get him banned again :) dont let this piece of fa... scam again!
    He also admited it was his account but he didnt get hacked, it was him he just sold all the items on dicE account via opskins (kara rubies etc items he got many account to scam kasper etc known scammer accounts)

Please don't forget to watch the video!!​

Never tell your password to anyone.
    17:05 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: hello ?
    17:05 - mydayy: get off of my friend ✿✿✿✿✿✿
    17:05 - mydayy: you dont rimember me ✿✿✿✿✿✿?
    17:05 - mydayy: you scammed me with m9 sapphire
    17:06 - mydayy: i warned hima lready that you are a scammer peice of crap
    17:06 - mydayy: nice new account will report it on steamrep again
    17:06 - mydayy: buy your new one
    17:06 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: you have brain problems ?
    17:07 - mydayy: i have a video about it dw
    17:07 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: link it please
    17:09 - mydayy: yea i will find out the youtube password i uploaded to it
    17:09 - mydayy: your old account was steamrep banned by me thats why you bought new one
    17:09 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: dont know what you talking about
    17:11 - mydayy: nvm i'll just find that dice account
    17:11 - mydayy: then I jsut send it to steamrep
    17:12 - mydayy: and this acc is also steamrep banned
    17:13 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: feel free to make any report as long you have evidence
    17:28 - mydayy:
    17:28 - mydayy: there you go ✿✿✿✿✿✿ :)
    17:28 - mydayy: you just bought new account sicne your old one got steamrep banned
    17:31 - mydayy: linked it to my friend aswell you wont buy his dlore
    17:31 - mydayy: same group is yours just with another account i double checked it
    17:31 - mydayy: when i added you first
    17:32 - mydayy: you are a terrible poor scammer once i'll find you will beat the s✿✿✿ out of you 17 yo s✿✿✿ kid
    17:32 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: thats an old account of mine which got hijacked and used under my reputation to scamm people outside my control
    17:32 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: I recognize the account
    17:32 - mydayy: people cant hack accounts
    17:32 - mydayy: if they could why would they hack your shitty ass account dice f✿✿✿✿✿
    17:33 - mydayy: there are much better accs
    17:33 - mydayy: atleast you admited it was your account
    17:33 - mydayy: so now I can happily post on steamrep
    17:34 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: yes it was my own account which got hijacked , I dont need to hide anything about that
    17:34 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: it was not under my control who used it after and for what reasons
    17:34 - mydayy: for sure
    17:35 - mydayy: after your steamrep ban you still remembered everything about what items i had
    17:35 - mydayy: you are a poor scammer
    17:35 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: I see in the video what the guy scammed
    17:36 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: do what you need to do I dont decline , lets steamrep decide if hijacked accounts can be asociated as alternate
    17:37 - mydayy: btw buying accounts can be banned forever i hope you know
    17:37 - mydayy: community ban permanently
    17:37 - mydayy: sadly you are not clever enough just a 17-19 yo kid probaly
    17:38 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: I will not buy any account cause I already got big protection for this account , no one can hijack it
    17:41 - mydayy: nobdy hack accounts
    17:43 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: yes sure , ask a russian guy Boom who got hijacked for over 25k USD , big trader on csgolounge
    17:43 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: after that you change your mind
    17:43 - mydayy: he didnt get hacked you stupid f✿✿✿
    17:43 - mydayy: he got scammed irl
    17:43 - mydayy: he met some russians with a guy
    17:43 - mydayy: gun
    17:43 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: if you continue to talk like that remove and block will be given
    17:43 - mydayy: and he had to send all his items or he gets killed
    17:43 - mydayy: use your brain you are going to get reported you disgusting muslim f✿✿✿
    17:44 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: I am not at your age range to eat your words
    17:44 - NafeelSapphireEmerald: good luck
    17:44 - NafeelSapphireEmerald is now Offline.
    17:44 - mydayy: enjoy your steamrep ban again

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We don't accept videos and we don't take reports accusing others of being alt accounts of those that may be a scammer or tagged.
    No matter of what self admission - some users do this to intentionally frame another account.
    We have no evidence on our end that this user is an alt of anyone.
    SR's purpose here is also NOT to punish others.. we are here for education and the sole purpose of this report is to punish.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.