1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197966410101 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by RYBA #I'mSorry, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bumsacalaca

bumsacalaca Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3072186
    admins will review and decide.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I asked you @bumsacalaca to show me how from this statement you made
    still waiting
  3. bumsacalaca

Steam:
    First of all the chat agreement screenshots he provided cant be recognized as a proof because anyone can change his name/profile picture as every other user and do a fake conversation aswell. Almost anyone know to crop in paint and edit a photo to look like it was done now but in fact it was an old one fake photo cropped and pasted on another picture. You should ask RYBA why he provided cropped conversations instead of full desktop ones.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm not concerned with the cropped screenshots - but your telling me isn't showing me.
    You clearly had contact with the user, you haven't denied doing this type of trade with the user that I can tell.. do you have any evidence supporting that you did in fact follow thru with the agreement or are you wanting to state right here and now that you never had any contact with this user at all and that all the screenshots they gave is fake?
  5. bumsacalaca

Steam:
    I dont deny that I had contact with RYBA. The single thing I deny si that I've never received any amount from him via BTC and I thought you admins clearly spot fake screenshots and can handle any type of reports. If neccesary I can provide my real BTC address and send to you admins in private message so you can see that even the BTC address shown in "proofs" isnt my currently address. I can send a small amount to confirm thats my address. I dont usually spend time answering fake reports but last week a guy tried aswell to touch my reputation and ban me here on steamrep.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Feel free to post screenshots here of what you wish to show.
  7. bumsacalaca

Steam:
    I dont provide public my BTC address as I said. Anyone has access to view this thread.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Fine - send it via PM
  9. bumsacalaca

Steam:
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok received but that doesn't prove anything - it shows 0 transactions and if you are as busy as you say you are it should be showing something
    Also whos to say you can't have more than one... so while that is nice and all the evidence so far is stacked in the victims favor.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. bumsacalaca

Steam:
    I didnt acted like I am a businessman and also my transactions arent only on Bitcoin. There are plenty of payment methods I do but I dont see the point to provide this info here. If you really think as an honorable steamrep admin that being a proffesional photo editor is a new way to tag people and mark everyone they want as scammer feel free to do it. That means you guys should change the SteamRep policy because I see a revolutionary way to tag everyone as scammer.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Again - if you want to prove something is fake then show it thru screenshots.
    Don't just say - "those are all fake" - that doesn't do anything.
  13. bumsacalaca

Steam:
    The question is , how am I supposed to show in a screenshot that the screenshots he provided are fake as long as I instant removed him and blocked when he started to admit sending the funds ? I face everyday a big amount of scam attempts and people who try their best tricks with me but I dont have time to play their game anymore. I saw myself that you didnt actually accepted his cropped photos and now I understand that "all the evidence so far is stacked in the victims favor". If you guys cant make a decision based on "victim's" provided proofs , well you shouldnt accept it in their favor if you arent 100% sure about the statement. Feel free to do make the right decision as you wish !
  14. RYBA #I'mSorry

RYBA #I'mSorry Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:12155074
    You are telling us that you never recieved any amount of btc ? If you are telling me that screenshots are fake than simply check the video I uploaded. At the video I uploaded you can see that you sent me the btc adress and I sent the money to that adress. (1;05 - 1;25)
    Admin, if you need anything more from me, just ask.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I've reviewed the report - I'm having another admin go and take it over at this time.
  16. RYBA #I'mSorry

Steam:
  17. bumsacalaca

Steam:
  18. RYBA #I'mSorry

Steam:
    Vlad Dumitrescu
    Manea Alexandru
    ups... :) maybe now you would like to chat?
  19. RYBA #I'mSorry

Steam:
    and he is still not banned and keep scamming people? good job Steamrep :)
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    The report is being investigated - no set time frame AND we can NOT TRADE BAN ANYONE!!
    Therefore the user could still trade regardless...understand? Valve is the only ones that can do that...so in the meantime unless we request something additional or you have something legit to add please don't bump the report.
    Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.