1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197967685188 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Xeikon ✪, Mar 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xeikon ✪

Xeikon ✪ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:176672420
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197967685188

Victim profile: 76561198313610569

What happened? Description:
    Added me and waited tell my ST Base Falchion was no longer under trade ban, just now realized this. He sent me a message asking to trade. Says discord would be better to share screens and show price of items. He asked to use bitskins. Told me he would over $30 so I could buy a better knife. Tells me to list the item with a ST USPS Flashback. I had already sent the listing for the regular knife, so I decline the actual bots trade offer and relist with usp. Just realized the website didnt even send me a actual trade offer after relisting the items. I accept the fake "bot" offer. He tells me that the website needs to send me a trade offer for insurance becasue of the 7 day trade ban. Realize its a scam. Unfriend. Block. Pissed off. Scream. Die inside knowing that the $120 I spent on that knife was meant for my new pc and that I would never see it again. GG​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 703317

View attachment 703318

I don't have chat logs anymore because I soon as a realized it was over I unfriended and blocked. Last sc is from when he tried to tell me they needed a insurance or confirmation for 7 day trade ban. ????????????
    First two is from the real trade bot, on the bottom, and fake, on the top. The website didn't show me any way of telling which bot it was.
    View attachment 703319
    His discord as well.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.