1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197969429576 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Djudy, Jul 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Djudy

Djudy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59080649
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197969429576

Victim profile: 76561198078427026

What happened? Description:
    I've logged into my account this morning to find someone trying to add me. Upon adding, I was asked if I was trading my knife. Immediately a red flag was raised, since I didn't put any trade up for my knife nor was I trading actively. Another red flag was raised upon inspection of his profile showing no CS:GO at all despite him having CS:GO items. So I decided to play along.

He decides to call me, I decline due to concerns from my IP being grabbed. He proceeds to keep being persuasive, pulling off that marketing "you don't want a nice deal? fine" trick. Even though I offered him a TS3 convo/Mumble he insisted on using Skype or Steam. So I dug an old skype account and he sent me his info to add him.

After adding him call started, he offered me a scam from the book deal (an overpay for my knife), which was albeit mediocre yet achieving the result of luring the victim. And there comes the scam part, where he asks for "assurance" that I send him the knife so he can be assured that he doesn't waste money buying the knife he offered me from OPSkins. For a better vizualization of this very paragraph, please view the video provided below :)

PS: If you're reading this mr.scammer, I hope you burn in hell :)
    PPS: I've cached all your profiles and inventory on wayback machine so no hiding for you :)

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 445133
    1st Screen from chat
    View attachment 445134
    2nd screen
    View attachment 445135
    3rd screen
    View attachment 445136
    Accused's profile now
    View attachment 445137
    Accused's profile cached from 7th of July

Video of the skype call can be found here containing key evidence of the mechanics of the scam

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Can't accept videos for starters - need an agreement or showing the scam attempt in steam chat - not skype or any other communication method.
    But I do have enough of the users profile to see they are using the Counter offer scam method.
    I'm moving report to review
    ❤ Debbi mannov ツ likes this.
  3. Djudy

Djudy New User

Steam:
    @ЩĄ | Horse Thank you very much for a incredibly swift response! As a guy who works at support I'm really glad that someone did a job of answering a report way quicker than me (selfhate). On a more serious note, I'll try to avoid making videos the key evidence and focus more on the text-based standpoint, however in this case the accused insisted on a voIP based agreement albeit me stating/asking him in the chat to provide a reason/explain the deal instead of calling me.
    And for additional trivial evidence, I'm providing an extra screenshot taken from the accused's profile (gone private, but I futureproofed and had his webpage archived at waybackmachine) and his friend pursuing me and threatening to get me "banned" if I don't pull my report.
    Screenshot_14.png
  4. Djudy

Djudy New User

Steam:
    Providing more and updated evidence of his profile, he has remade his profile description from the scratch again of course. Now he blatantly states the process of how the scam goes right in his description aswell.

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What is the account of the bot you traded with? Can you give me the SR profile block?
    salam.jpg
  6. ❤ Debbi mannov ツ

❤ Debbi mannov ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:4581924
  7. ❤ Debbi mannov ツ

Steam:
  8. ❤ Debbi mannov ツ

Steam:
  9. Djudy

Djudy New User

Steam:
    | steamname: [OPSKINS] Bot #001
    | steam3ID: [U:1:208584339]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:104292169
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168850067
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bot1_opskins
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198168850067
    OPSkins's Bot #001 SR Block, it's legit, bot is in the OPSkins Bot Group
    @Debbi mannov please refrain from accusations unless you have clear proof on your hands that I am "faking" it :), also nice faked reports, I had a laugh :D
    @ЩĄ | Horse Great job at mitigating invalid reports and nuturing this report aswell ^^ keep it up!

Attached Files:

10. ❤ Debbi mannov ツ

Steam:
    Its up to you sir im not gonna force people woh wont trust me. But im telling the true
  11. Djudy

Djudy New User

Steam:
    Sadly the evidence speaks against you ^^
  12. ❤ Debbi mannov ツ

Steam:
    Evidence Provided bro your the faking here. not me
    you dont have even strong proofs how come ? lmao your just trying your best to banned me on steam just keep it up.
    keep faking ^^
  13. Djudy

Djudy New User

Steam:
    @Debbi mannov Here's the confirmation of proof, I'll let the SR Staff decide :) And of course i'm trying my best to get you SR tagged, because people like you don't deserve a place on this planet ^^
  14. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Thank you for the report.

Moving report to final review.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.