1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197971091585 (Jmcm?trixs)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [PW] Jason17kr, Mar 16, 2012.

1. [PW] Jason17kr

[PW] Jason17kr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21234318
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlackMessaSource/

This guy just scammed me, I was selling my Batman AC steam key.

He said he's gonna pay me $45 through paypal. So I said fine.

Then he said "I'm a member of steam since 2004, and 400+ game, you should go first"

So , I did gave him a key. And he block me.

here's the proof
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/scammervh.jpg/

After a while I try to track his friend, and one of his friend told me show her the proof.
    (in the moment, he's make a report here about hijacked to make a alibi .lol)

I showed her the proof, then SUDDENLY he request friend to me(with another ID), then he said his acc has been hijacked!!! What a surprise~! What a coincident?

What? Am I a fool?? (Yes maybe I shouldn't gave him a key first)
    And you know what? Even he threaten me, to report me about harassment!! Who's harassing who????

Guys~ Do you believe that????
  2. [PW] Jason17kr

[PW] Jason17kr New User

Steam:
    And you should look at the TIMELINE, After he scammed me(PM09:45) He made a report(about hijacking) at the moment.(PM09:49)
  3. [PW] Jason17kr

[PW] Jason17kr New User

Steam:
    How should I edit this post... sorry I should make with right form.
  4. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    I have a screenshot of the report he sent to Steam support where he reported the hijack to Valve well before this scam took place. He probably added you because you contacted his friend and his friend told him about it.

Also, PLEASE PLEASE do not sell CD keys. PLEASE stop. This kind of trading is not supported by Valve or by us. :( I will, however, investigate this further, and will mark this thread as such.
  5. [PW] Jason17kr

[PW] Jason17kr New User

Steam:
    Yes I understand, I was fool. I won't do that again.
    However I still can not think that was just coincident.
    Because they used just same praises, and I could feel they were same person.
    Please, investigate it. And thanks!
  6. [PW] Jason17kr

[PW] Jason17kr New User

Steam:
    ※ What kind of hacker was that???? Hacked someone, and added a game, and retrieved by owner????
    How Convenient???????? Is this real???????? Who can possibly believe this?????????????????
  7. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    I can, because I helped him get his account back. The Steam support ticket verifies that this took place while his account was still hijacked. Thank you for the report. :)