1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197973620067 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ZjemCiChleb, Feb 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZjemCiChleb

ZjemCiChleb New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91992046
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197973620067

Victim profile: 76561198144249820

What happened? Description:
    The suspect added me by my listing on backpack.tf and wanted to buy my item. I checked him and i realized that this is an impersonator of this person http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeliciousCashew/. When i told him that I'll send a message to the real Delicious Cashew he blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 641008 That's the chat log.​

20:36 - ZjemCiChleb: hi
    20:36 - Delicious Cashew is impersonated: hey
    20:36 - Delicious Cashew is impersonated: good day man
    20:36 - Delicious Cashew is impersonated: thanks for responding
    20:36 - ZjemCiChleb: good day
    20:36 - Delicious Cashew is impersonated: yeah im interested of your unusual thats why i added you
    20:36 - Delicious Cashew is impersonated: you were selling it right>
    20:36 - ZjemCiChleb: yes
    20:36 - Delicious Cashew is impersonated: the one you posted
    20:36 - Delicious Cashew is impersonated: well im offering pures, how much keys do you have in mind for it?
    20:36 - ZjemCiChleb: 27 keys
    20:37 - Delicious Cashew is impersonated: is that fixed price or can you go lower than that?
    20:37 - ZjemCiChleb: that's the lowest i can do
    20:37 - Delicious Cashew is impersonated: i see, let me double check the prices ok?
    20:37 - ZjemCiChleb: sure
    20:38 - Delicious Cashew is impersonated: i guess i can go with that, so is that a deal or what? so that i can prepare the keys and send you trade offer right away
    20:38 - ZjemCiChleb: yeah of course
    20:39 - Delicious Cashew is impersonated: ok deal man, i will send you trade offer after my other trades are done alright? im in a middle of a trade right now
    20:39 - Delicious Cashew is impersonated: ill just let you know if i already sent an offer
    20:39 - ZjemCiChleb: okay
    20:39 - Delicious Cashew is impersonated: thanks man
    20:39 - ZjemCiChleb: np
    20:41 - Delicious Cashew is impersonated: by the way, im about to send an trade offer. as a senior donator, can i make sure if your items are not one of the fraud and glitched items? i dont want to risk traces of items with reports on my vault account to avoid trade ban i hope you understand
    20:41 - ZjemCiChleb: lol
    20:41 - ZjemCiChleb: nice try m8
    20:41 - Delicious Cashew is impersonated: what?
    20:41 - ZjemCiChleb: i let know the real delicious cashew about you impersonating him
    20:43 - Użytkownik Delicious Cashew is impersonated zmienił status na: Offline.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @ZjemCiChleb This user is already banned/tagged - and noted with TWO reports already - not a thing more we can do with the user here.
    You should have seen this upon inspection of the user before you accepted friend request - if you didn't you need to check out users better BEFORE you add them as Friends..should you see or come across another tagged user like this its best to just ignore/delete and move on.
    I'm marking this report archived since we will no longer be adding anything more as for notes or taking any more reports against this user and all future reports will be archived.
    Make sure you report user to Valve if you haven't already.
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.