1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197974341164 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by zalias, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zalias

zalias New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47719501
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197974341164

Victim profile: 76561198055704731

What happened? Description:
    Wheelofskinz.com gambling website have their rules, without any prohibition to exploit their site and use alt accounts. If there is no prohibition, then you can do it, am I right? So I did that exploit, where you create a new steam account, and use my refferal code to get 250 coins, that I can bet. So, I did this "Tactic" that I would create a new account, and bet on green with x15 payback. After many accounts, I won! But the site, had problems then that I needed to write in their steam group so I could get my coins. When they fixed the glitch, I started it again, and won. I had ~7000 coins, because I bet it them x2. I tried withdrawing, but the site had problems again... With withdrawing this time... I wrote again, on the same thread of mine, that I created second alt account and won, but got no trade offer. After couple hours of waiting, they did respond! They banned me from their steam group for creating alt accounts and using this tactic, but the reason why I was banned is, because I'm a „Sneaky f✿✿✿“. I was shocked, that a site admin, that tries to get players in his site does things like this. I felt kinda scammed in a way. So I'm writing this because, people like him don't say anything about prohibiting it, but still ban people.
    Tl;dr Created alt accounts to win coins, rules didn't say anything about prohibiting it, got banned from their group, and scammed of coins.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Rock48

Rock48 Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7037718
    Can I get this report removed? It's making it really annoying to explain to people that this idiot used an exploit on my site then made this thread after I banned him. They see the "1 Pending Report" and instantly assume I'm a scammer.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Any site,server has a right to ban you from their services for whatever reason - this isn't an SR issue nor will it ever be.
    Marking as Invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.