1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197974353191 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Floki 2, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Floki 2

Floki 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:10596431
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197974353191

Victim profile: 76561197981458591

What happened? Description:
    Sent payment of $40 USD through paypal for the purchase of 25 keys. After sending the money the user removed and blocked me on steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    The full agreement for the trade was my MW AK Fire Serpent, MW P2000 Corticera, MW Glock Candy Apple and 50 keys for his FT StatTrack M9 Blue Steel. The person I usually purchase keys from was offline, so I decided to send fataL paypal instead of the keys.
    The agreement was for me to send $80 usd total, $40 before we do the trade and $40 after. After sending the first $40 he instantly removed and blocked me on steam. View attachment 214555

Attached Files:

2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Good evidence, hope a staff member will review your report soon.
  3. Floki 2

Floki 2 New User

Steam:
    Thanks. What would be the best way to go about this getting my money back. Should I attempt to do a chargeback for unauthorized use of the account or what? I sent the payment as a gift so not sure what to do.
  4. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    I don't think it's possible to chargeback a gift transaction, but you can try.
  5. fataL 2

fataL 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:7043731
    hey what the f✿✿✿! i didnt block u!
    Its u blocked me , and i received the money only today. So i can easy give u the 25 keys. ROFL!
  6. fataL 2

fataL 2 New User

Steam:
    i sent him offer! delete this thread

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      76.1 KB
      Views:
  7. Floki 2

Floki 2 New User

Steam:
    Sent me the 25 keys today after seeing this rep thread. I guess we resolved the issue so please delete.
  8. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    I would think the accused should still be marked, as he most likely only sent the keys to avoid a tag. Paying off the tag in a way.
  9. fataL 2

fataL 2 New User

Steam:
    can u read?
    1st my inet disconected
    2nd i checked my paypal and no money there, so i thinked that he just trying to scam
    3rd it was very late night so i deleted him and went to sleep, when i wake up i saw message on email from him about the thread, added him to friends again and sent an offer.
    SO you are talking s✿✿✿
  10. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    This is the first time in this thread you've posted about your internet disconnecting, and yes, I can read.
  11. Floki 2

Floki 2 New User

Steam:
    He immediately blocked me on steam after he received the money. I even tried emailing and adding him on an alt account. Had nothing to do with his internet or anything else hes claiming. Im fine with this post being deleted because I received the 25 keys, but not sure if its up to my decision.
  12. fataL 2

fataL 2 New User

Steam:
    i deleted you cause i havent see any money on paypal!
    when next i saw ur email, i added u again and sent keys. Whats the problem
    BTW i have -40$ on paypal now, u reported me there. NOW DO SOMETHING TO GET THEM TO ME!
    Now its u are a scamer, u got keys i dont have money!
  13. Floki 2

Floki 2 New User

Steam:
    This must be your first time attempting to scam, or you're just not very smart. At least come up with a better story that's believable. First it was your internet going out, then you told me something about a phishing imgur link, and now its that you didnt see the money in paypal.
    You blocked me instantly after I sent you the money, and only sent me the keys after I started this thread and filed the dispute in paypal. Do you no realize I have a screenshot posted that shows the date and time of when I sent the payment haha. Ive already canceled the dispute in paypal and emailed them 2 days ago, just waiting on paypal to process it.
  14. Floki 2

Floki 2 New User

Steam:
    If I were you Id stop responding and making myself look stupid. Still trying to figure out why this haze^1g fanboy added me, must be your partner in crime lol...sad lives.