1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197974582530 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Aegiz, Feb 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aegiz

Aegiz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145833216
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197974582530

Victim profile: 76561198251932160

What happened? Description:
    So I woke up today to find someone adding me but not following the rules of my profile which are to leave a comment to why they added me because I know that my profile will attract a lot of scammers. Out of curiosity I accepted the friend request because he seemed like a trust worthy individual. He suddenly talks to me about giving me over pay which i found weird because I know not much people would do this because they would lose money and profit. He then tells me that I can trade my items for a high tier knife and I chose to trade for an M9 Bayonet | Ultraviolet FT, he then said i will have to trade my stattrak m4 and ak along with my knife, he then said that I have to send him an offer first with only MY items, then he will later on send a counter offer with his items. I found this really really fishy because he thought I was just gonna troll him even though I was really serious about this trade. Next I just asked him that if we could just do a normal trade or if he could send a trade offer to me with the knife and my items, he simply denied. This got me extremely suspicious now so I decided to check out his profile, looking at all the people who +repped him theyre all private profiles, and they seem to be new and then never used. I looked at the recent names and it seems that they do not have any different names aside from the names they have right now. I've also looked at the people who've +repped him and the old +reps on his profile (page 3 of his comments) they were at the exact same time, I decide to check the people he got trade banned because i know you can google people who have been trade banned and put it on your profile. So then I decide to "trade banned steam profiles" and the first thing that popped up is one of the profiles in the list of people that he supposedly got "trade banned" then this really threw me off
    He then started rushing me as soon as i said that i found his profile was a little fishy, I then asked if i could have his main profile to see if the screenshots on his account are legit and to see if he actually traded for those items, he simply kept refusing and spamming the same thing again and again which was i was trolling him (i was not i was simply confused with this type of tradin) so this really made me think that he was scamming. after I decided to let him block me because everything he was doing was really suspicious and i dont trust OP skins that much. please take this into consideration for this is a different type of scamming.​

Provide Evidence:
    all the evidence is in this link. https://imgur.com/a/fakd7 if ever you need more evidence just tell me. since i am not able to show all screenshots the rest are here​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.