1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197975564454 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BewaRe, Apr 11, 2015.

1. BewaRe

BewaRe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:109411567
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197975564454

Victim profile: 76561198179088862

What happened? Description:
    About a few hours ago, i was about to trade this guy who was interested in my M9 Bayonet Case hardened Battle scarred Knife, i told him excatly what i wanted and me and him agreed on the terms that eventually ill give him my m9 bayonet battle scarred knife and factory new m4a4s Nitro for his m9 bayonet blue steel battle scarred. He was scared that ill run away once he buys the m9 bayonet blue steel so me and him decided that we should use a middle man and thats when Hayem Joined in and we started Talking in the group chat. we decided on the terms and Hammy told me ill transfer my items first to him and then the buyer will transfer the items to him and eventually everyone will be pleased, i was worried but Hammy told me if the buyer runs off he'll get me back my items (trading) and its been a few hours and he hasnt added me back on steam. I didnt save the chat that we had on group chat and the guy that i was suppoused to trade with deleted me and most probably blocked me. so i am just really sad cause ifeel like ive just lost over 160$ atm.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i dont have the screenshots of the group chat but i do have the email screenshots that ive made the trade with hammy. and you can check on my inventory that i havnt got back those items at all and he doesnt have them either on his inventory.​

Attached Files:

2. BewaRe

BewaRe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:109411567
    Case closed, i fell for an imposter. god damn it.. thats what i think happened
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    @BewaRe , please make a report including the imposter. Before doing any trade with a MM , always check there requirements and procedures and of course check them on SR. Thanks, archiving.