1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197975564454 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Flashboy, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Flashboy

Flashboy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55539698
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197975564454

Victim profile: 76561198071345124

What happened? Description:
    I want to trade with a Person and he wanna add a Middleman ... so he get one from SteamRep
    We Should give him the Items .. After i Confirmed my E-mail The Middleman was kicked and the other Person Leave Chat and goes Offline.
    The Person i wanna trade with added me from CS-GO Lounge​

Provide Evidence:
    Some Screenshots​

Attached Files:

2. Hammy

Hammy Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7649363
    You sent it to an impersonator, not to me. Double-check your trade history.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Flashboy

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:
    1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.
    Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Based on your second screenshot, the person you traded with was not the real Hammy, but an imposter. As such, without the requested information above, I am rejecting this report.