1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197980726119 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -_-AtOMiC-_-, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -_-AtOMiC-_-

-_-AtOMiC-_- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:150328319
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197980726119

Victim profile: 76561198260922366

What happened? Description:
    I was talking with a guy who tell me that if I give him all my inventory he will give me a Tiger Tooth StatTrack Factory New and he look safe, but then he tell me that he need to be a safe trade and search a moderator in this page and then he tell me that the trade need to pass for him account ®SystemChecker|Database™ then I offered the trade and then he tell me, To recive your trade you need to press CTRL+WWWW and I'll have the knife but doest happen anything and I dont find the conversation anymore, also he eliminated me from him frien list. :( ALSO HE TELL ME THAT HE WAS RECORDING​

Provide Evidence:
    I DONT HAVE THE CONVERSATION PLEASE READ WHAT HAPPEN:(

2. -_-AtOMiC-_-

-_-AtOMiC-_- New User

Steam:
    There is the trade

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well your reporting a reputable Admin listed here so its highly likely you are accusing them by mistake and they have an impersonator that contacted you.
    So lets see if we can track the user down....
    Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!
  4. -_-AtOMiC-_-

-_-AtOMiC-_- New User

Steam:
    Sorry sir, but I dont understand you very well.
    What I exactly need to do for regain my skins?
  5. -_-AtOMiC-_-

-_-AtOMiC-_- New User

Steam:
    Idk if I need to report the guy or the "moderator", both of them remove me of them friend list
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You won't get your items back I'm sorry to say -they are long gone. We can't get them back for you nor will Valve return traded items.

But please follow my directions and take me a FULL screenshot of your FRIEND activity.
    Open up your steam client - make sure client URL is enabled to start with - click on YOURNAME up top next to and to the right of COMMUNITY - drop down the menu from YOURNAME where it shows Activity.
    Full screenshot that to start with and we can go from there if it shows the users name there.
  7. -_-AtOMiC-_-

-_-AtOMiC-_- New User

Steam:
    There is my Friend Activity

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok it doesn't show you adding this user does it?
    We have no way to confirm who you were infact talking to apparently.
    Would you agree?
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.